GM P01 PCMs --- SOLD

Went to an event at the junkyard and got tons of stuff including all these P01 computers. I have tons of these if anyone needs one. I can flash pretty much any tune or OS calibration you want on them. I know most people are on the TermX stuff now so there is not many that needs these. These do work great for basic swaps. I send these out free shipping with whatever you want on them for $75. Just letting anyone know if you need them, I have more than enough to hand out lol.
Have two 2bar map sensors too that can go with one if you want a 2bar OS.

Also have a handful of P59 units but none have IAT drivers on them, so they are only DBW. Same thing goes if you are interested too.

IMG_9993.JPG

codemanrose

Oct 26, 2020
Indeed. Does stock LS stuff all the way up to boosted stuff and even flex fuel. Of course does not have the options like termX has. But great for street swaps. I have a 2 bar OS setup with Flex fuel in my C4 project. Can get wireharness for them for a few hundred or just grab a junkyard one (some come with the engine too) and plug in.

Drago

Regular
Oct 26, 2020
Shawano WI
Real Name
Tom
Well basically looking to have the p01 in my plow truck tuned to get rid of my check engine light for deleted egr and some other stuff. I have that computer and another p01 sitting on the bench more just looking to have the tuning done. Side note do you know what happened to the 87 octane stock 6.0 tune from the tune cabinet? I remember seeing it on there last time I looked but gone now

codemanrose

Oct 26, 2020
Well I can do that, just need to let me know. What year 6.0 and what exactly do you need done?
Was there something specific that tune in the tune caninet had? I never saw anything on it. Was it changed? Not much you can really do on a stock 6.0 87 tune other than stupid stuff like power enrichment and slight ignition stuff. Sorry!

Thread Info