GLD Weds July 1st

G_T_P

Reaction score
I mean July 1st. I am so dumb today! Anyone wanna go there with me I think ima head up at like 330 and see how the 3.4 pulley will do hit me up if you wanna go.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
im doin work.

wish i could. good luck.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you I was waiting for everyone to call me an idiot lol. By the way that is a sexy pic of your T/A ;).
Not a problem :bigthumb:

Thanks for the props on the pic. I won't be attending tho, I'll be in the garage with a couple folks putting the car back together again in time for Luke's on Thursday...

TommyGloves

Donating Member
Reaction score
I really wanted to go tomorrow. Looks like next week maybe for me.

Rebel

Reaction score
I should probably be there around 6:30-7ish. I'll know for sure around 6 if I'm going.

Rebel

Reaction score
There was a lot of people today. Only got 3 runs in. Although I did get there at 8. Didn't see GTP. It was pretty much just Importsrice and crew.

Importsnrice

The tech kid!!
Reaction score
Yea and that one guy with the blue SRT-4 (Sorry man, forgot your name lol)

15 flat gettin 2.2 60' with a F*cked up axle! 14's here I come!! :)

It was me, Camry, Bravada, Cobalt, And BMW. Everyone else bailed lol but there were a lot of cars and barely got any runs in!

fastss

street militia
Reaction score
Fun as hell! Broke outta 18's by running a 17.8 with a misfire, bad egr and bad O2. Also spun tires. Good night for sure !

F

FormulaLS1

Fun as hell! Broke outta 18's by running a 17.8 with a misfire, bad egr and bad O2. Also spun tires. Good night for sure !
Haha...nice job. You did better than my friend with his Lancer lol. Tonight was a lot of fun and it was nice seeing you there. I didn't realize it was you until I rolled down my window when I was next to you lol.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
I cant believe it was packed on a wednesday. Every time we have been up there during the week, there were no more than 30 cars. On the weekend its just as bad as byron or worse.

F

FormulaLS1

I cant believe it was packed on a wednesday. Every time we have been up there during the week, there were no more than 30 cars. On the weekend its just as bad as byron or worse.
I think that it had a lot to do with the weather.

fastss

street militia
Reaction score
Haha...nice job. You did better than my friend with his Lancer lol. Tonight was a lot of fun and it was nice seeing you there. I didn't realize it was you until I rolled down my window when I was next to you lol.
Yeah i wanted to run him for the hell of it. Yeah i saw your car and realized lol. Did you hook on that run or still spin tires?

PANDA

Reaction score
Seems people are en ticed by the $20 deal. Ive been to GLD the past few weeks on wed and it seems to get busier every time.

Rebel

Reaction score
Didn't help that cars kept breaking either. Near the end of the night they went down to one lane because someone leaked transmission fluid down the track. Then closed the lanes early. Luckily I was able to sneak in for one last run.

Anyone see what those drag cars were running? Or the Go kart?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom