Gladiator Racing Inc is back!!

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Well, kinda sorta...My son bought a 2019 Mustang GT several months ago. He lives in WI so I don’t get to see the car much unless he visits. Last time he was here his car left a little oil stain in the gayrage. Was like WTF?? I told him next time he comes out we would change oil and check for leaks. Last night my son spent the night because he had to come out pick up some stuff and mail. We put the car up on the ramps. Low and behold we found the leak. The original oil filter, which was a smaller generic looking filter, had loosened and was dripping....ugh. Spun on tight a new Motorcraft oil filter and filled it with 10 quarts of Mobil1 Synthetic. Did the now infamous Gladiator Racing Inc mod, K&N drop in air filter, and headed to “Mejico”....according to the onboard timing, the 5 oh ran a 13.1 1/4 without heating up the all seasons. Needless to say we are looking for some used drag radials. Should be a solid 12 sec ride. Gladiator Racing Inc is back....talking shit and never racing!!!

EB6DE396-AAA1-4FAD-BA9A-5591476B48FD.jpeg

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Well, kinda sorta...My son bought a 2019 Mustang GT several months ago. He lives in WI so I don’t get to see the car much unless he visits. Last time he was here his car left a little oil stain in the gayrage. Was like WTF?? I told him next time he comes out we would change oil and check for leaks. Last night my son spent the night because he had to come out pick up some stuff and mail. We put the car up on the ramps. Low and behold we found the leak. The original oil filter, which was a smaller generic looking filter, had loosened and was dripping....ugh. Spun on tight a new Motorcraft oil filter and filled it with 10 quarts of Mobil1 Synthetic. Did the now infamous Gladiator Racing Inc mod, K&N drop in air filter, and headed to “Mejico”....according to the onboard timing, the 5 oh ran a 13.1 1/4 without heating up the all seasons. Needless to say we are looking for some used drag radials. Should be a solid 12 sec ride. Gladiator Racing Inc is back....talking shit and never racing!!!

View attachment 63697

Is that the street where they were filming the Chicago Street racing series. So much rubber on that road. lol

Thread Info