Drag to reposition cover

Gladiator Racing Inc is back!!

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Well, kinda sorta...My son bought a 2019 Mustang GT several months ago. He lives in WI so I don’t get to see the car much unless he visits. Last time he was here his car left a little oil stain in the gayrage. Was like WTF?? I told him next time he comes out we would change oil and check for leaks. Last night my son spent the night because he had to come out pick up some stuff and mail. We put the car up on the ramps. Low and behold we found the leak. The original oil filter, which was a smaller generic looking filter, had loosened and was dripping....ugh. Spun on tight a new Motorcraft oil filter and filled it with 10 quarts of Mobil1 Synthetic. Did the now infamous Gladiator Racing Inc mod, K&N drop in air filter, and headed to “Mejico”....according to the onboard timing, the 5 oh ran a 13.1 1/4 without heating up the all seasons. Needless to say we are looking for some used drag radials. Should be a solid 12 sec ride. Gladiator Racing Inc is back....talking shit and never racing!!!

EB6DE396-AAA1-4FAD-BA9A-5591476B48FD.jpeg

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Need to find a SHO to race.

• Haha
Reactions: Bub

blueoval4life

Donating Member
Reaction score
Well, kinda sorta...My son bought a 2019 Mustang GT several months ago. He lives in WI so I don’t get to see the car much unless he visits. Last time he was here his car left a little oil stain in the gayrage. Was like WTF?? I told him next time he comes out we would change oil and check for leaks. Last night my son spent the night because he had to come out pick up some stuff and mail. We put the car up on the ramps. Low and behold we found the leak. The original oil filter, which was a smaller generic looking filter, had loosened and was dripping....ugh. Spun on tight a new Motorcraft oil filter and filled it with 10 quarts of Mobil1 Synthetic. Did the now infamous Gladiator Racing Inc mod, K&N drop in air filter, and headed to “Mejico”....according to the onboard timing, the 5 oh ran a 13.1 1/4 without heating up the all seasons. Needless to say we are looking for some used drag radials. Should be a solid 12 sec ride. Gladiator Racing Inc is back....talking shit and never racing!!!

View attachment 63697
Is that the street where they were filming the Chicago Street racing series. So much rubber on that road. lol

DEEZUZ

He's/him/his/penis
Donating Member
Reaction score
Automatic vs automatic. There will be no compromises for advantages/disadvantages.

lastls1

Reaction score
Only if you are on economy mode for a track burger.
This is the 10 speed mustang correct? If so hell no Rofl. I know now badass these cars are stock. It’s the reason I want one so bad. It’s a god transmission.

OP
GLADIATOR

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
This is the 10 speed mustang correct? If so hell no Rofl. I know now badass these cars are stock. It’s the reason I want one so bad. It’s a god transmission.
Yes. The trans shifts like bullets in sport mode WOT....engine never decelerates during shifts.

01bluesnake

Cobra Brigade Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Congrats! The '18+ are monsters, make such good power with simple mods.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think there might be a ford specific TQ spec for that oil filter. IDK what the spec is but I can tell you that an s2000 oil filter is 17ft/lbs FWIW.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Mine went 12.3 factory stock. The track apps isn't all the accurate. Get a Dragy, I'll bet you're already into the 12s.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Like anything else, they fail under power. Mine went out like 600-650hp.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What failed, and how expensive is it to make them reliable at that power level?

LikeABauce302

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, my '17 Escape that I bought brand new had a blank unmarked oil filter on it from the factory. Could be a cost savings to use oil filters without the printing. I thought it was weird.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom