gin recommendations

Jay4

Reaction score
i recently bought some bombay sapphire gin but was wondering if there's anything else good for around 20 bucks

Omicron

From Russia With Love
Donating Member
Reaction score
buy a bottle of skol and bite into the nearest pine tree
:rofl:
Pretty much

Honestly, keep a fifth of Beef Eater in your bar. It's readily available, acceptable by the gentleman's crowd, and as good as gin needs to be.

Stink Star Productions

Don’t Drive Angry!
Reaction score
Besides horribly cheap plastic bottle gin I can't really discern grades of gin. Couple that with the fact most people mix gin instead of drinking it straight like say whiskey, I usually just get beefeater as it is neither too expensive nor too cheap. It also has that nice juniper bite without being harsh. Damn, it's 8 am and you got me wanting a gin and Sprite

Tim

I like girls that drink beer
Reaction score
My wife drinks gin (Tom Collins) like it's her job. I buy Seagrams in the handle. Found that spending more than that resulted in no difference in flavor in mixed drinks.

ITL Cobra

Reaction score
I love Bombay Sapphire, have been drinking it for years.. Hendricks is my 2nd choice...

Bub

Pitter Patter
Donating Member
Reaction score
Tanqueray if you're feeling fancy I've sprung for the Tanqueray 10 and it's a nice time on the rocks with a lime

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
There's a brand called Amsterdam or something like that, they make Vodka and Gin. Their Gin is really good and it's only ~$12 or something like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom