Giga Big Mac

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
surprised they went with a country like Japan instead of the US :rofl:

(FOX NEWS) - McDonald's Japan is about to supersize one of its most popular burgers.

The Giga Big Mac has four beef patties instead of the regular two on the Big Mac, and has 2.8 times more meat.

Like the U.S. version, Japan's Big Mac is also layered with cheese, lettuce, onion, pickles, a special mayonnaise-based sauce, mustard and sweet relish.

McDonald's says the new sandwich is a great choice for diners seeking "a satisfied sense of accomplishment," reports Japan's RocketNews24.
McDonald's rolls out 'Giga Big Mac' with four beef patties - Story | WFLD

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
whats funny is the normal big macs do not leave you with a sense of accomplishment, so this is long overdue :rofl: #diabutus

E

Reaction score
I think I remember having a Big Mac like that back in the 80s before the meat started to shrink.

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
would eat.

would stock up on toilet paper first though

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Speak of TP. You know what I hate? When you buy TP that you think is gonna be awesome, you go to use a new roll and the single sheet that should be coming off turns into two and then the whole roll starts to unravel all weird and you sit there trying to get just the single fucking sheet you wanted and you have a mangled roll of toilet paper.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
Order the double quarter pounder, and tell them to make it like a big mac. It is a game changer.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
i mean, obvious thing would be larger patties - but mcdonald's has 2 sizes and i'd be surprised if they came out with new big mac only patties?

Atomicles

Reaction score
Been a while, but pretty sure Big Macs are mustard-free.
I thought so as well. According to the McDonald's website:

A double layer of sear-sizzled 100% pure beef mingled with special sauce on a sesame seed bun and topped with melty American cheese, crisp lettuce, minced onions and tangy pickles.
Maybe it's the on the standard big mac in Japan :dunno:

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Go to McDonalds

Order a Big Mac, then order a plain McDouble off the dollar menu

Take McDouble meat/cheese only and place within the Big Mac

Ba Bam! And it only cost you a dollar more.

Blownbyyou

Donating Member
Reaction score
Speak of TP. You know what I hate? When you buy TP that you think is gonna be awesome, you go to use a new roll and the single sheet that should be coming off turns into two and then the whole roll starts to unravel all weird and you sit there trying to get just the single fucking sheet you wanted and you have a mangled roll of toilet paper.
Umm what kind of shits are you taking that you only need one sheet? I need to wad that fucker up.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
i would just think you're an asshole if i worked at mcdonald's these days and came in ordering random shit by names of what you've read off the internet

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
Thats why if i get it i order it how i said, not by the secret menu name.

P40E

Reaction score
i'm confused as how 2x the patties gives you 2.8x the meat
I posted about the Giga Mac before . It is wider so there is more than double meat .

Also there is another version sold called the grand mac or something that's a little smaller . I would have to find my old post.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom