3800 GI demod

Guaging Interrest, Demodding this november if I can get most of this stuff gone.

heads $1500
The same as the INTENSE Stage 3 heads. Full port work, almost brand new manley valves. 1.9 intake 1.57 exhaust heads recently cleaned and decked, and painted pontiac blue

race trans $3000
You name it, this tranny has it, even low miles, about 10,000 to be exact. Here’s the list. Also painted pontiac blue Tranny done by Tim King at Intense in January of this year.
Gen 3 Limited Slip Diff (499.99 new)
INTENSE Street / Strip shift kit (129.99 new)
ATI torque converter 3000 stall 399.99 new
Speedo recalibration controller 99.99 new
3.69 gear conversion kit 489.99
VSS Reluctor wheels 59.99
INTENSE Hardened Input Shaft 449.99
Drilled flexplate 40 new
ARP flexplate bolts 20 new
New Valve body 80 new
New Input, 2nd 3rd, and and overdrive clutch kits 27 new, 35 new, 35 new, 28 new
New wiring harness 60 new
I may be missing parts but that’s all I remember

prj rails Silver rails with fuel pressure regulator $250
Custom PCM . I’ve put hundreds of hours into this tune. $100

Cometic MLS .051 head gaskets new gaskets were used doing this rebuild this month, there will be less than 1000 miles on these gaskets when I sell $90

btk intercooler used on Jeff Smith’s car to put him into the 12s….. years ago with stock heads, blower and cam! Complete with the really cool grooved intercooler core, probably one of the nicest looking cores, this core is 1 of 1. Jeff only machined the grooves for his own core. Also included is the custom ice box, and brackets he made for the trunk so you can dump in lots of ice to get super cold water to the core. Flowjet pump, wiring, lines, and heat exchanger as well all included. $900

INTENSE stage1x cam used for about 30,000 miles $75

double roller New chain used for this rebuild, will have less than 1000 miles on it when I sell. $100

gen V M90 supercharger Painted gloss black with 3 coats and 2 coats of clear coat. Lines have been painted pontiac blue as well. Has INTENSE modular hub on it. Many pulleys available. $750

Northstar Throttle Body Brian Teel’s kit! looks wonderfull. Painted gloss black, paint can be touched up or stripped off. $200

Lucas 42.5 injectors Bought from Zoomer a couple years ago. $175

Ported Lower Intake Manifold Modified for Gen V Blower. Painted Pontiac blue as well. Also modified for the BTTK Intercooler. $100
TOG headers wrapped with Charcoal Header wrap $700

Modular pulleysn for the intense, zzp, or w body store system!!!
3.4 40
3.2 40
3.1 40
3 40
2.9 45
2.8 45

Hoosier Quick Time Pro wheels with 15” American Racing rims. Lighter than stock rims 350

prj wires number 1 boot has been replaced and does not match the set. Also included will be a set of fiberglass boot protectors 100

Intense OR push rods $70

Walbro pump $120

Custom fiberglass 3 Guage A pillar for 94-96 pontiac grand prix coupe $200
Autometer sport comp guages and wiring harness
Electric oil guage with sending unit $40
volts $30
boost $30

pre 97 parts
custom fiberglass door pannels for 6.5 component speakers $175
B4U trim White, front bumper is scrached on bottom, across front, cracked arrowhead, cracked on driver side by wheel well underneeth. $150
Heads Up with dash pad and switch $150
Charcoal leather interrior $150
full exhuast for 94-96 Grand Prix with L67 3” from downpipe to catback. 2.5 Y to dual 2.5 inlet outlet borla mufflers. 300
ARP Re-useable rocker bolts $15
Chrome Oil fill Breather $25 (2 available)

Ill add more as I can think of it. PM me if interrested in the whole car or the whole drivetrain. Thanks for looking
Z

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
Originally posted by easytoremember@Sep 18 2006, 07:54 PM
Guaging Interrest, Demodding this november if I can get most of this stuff gone.

heads $1500
The same as the INTENSE Stage 3 heads. Full port work, almost brand new manley valves. 1.9 intake 1.57 exhaust heads recently cleaned and decked, and painted pontiac blue

race trans $3000
You name it, this tranny has it, even low miles, about 10,000 to be exact. Here’s the list. Also painted pontiac blue Tranny done by Tim King at Intense in January of this year.
Gen 3 Limited Slip Diff (499.99 new)
INTENSE Street / Strip shift kit (129.99 new)
ATI torque converter 3000 stall 399.99 new
Speedo recalibration controller 99.99 new
3.69 gear conversion kit 489.99
VSS Reluctor wheels 59.99
INTENSE Hardened Input Shaft 449.99
Drilled flexplate 40 new
ARP flexplate bolts 20 new
New Valve body 80 new
New Input, 2nd 3rd, and and overdrive clutch kits 27 new, 35 new, 35 new, 28 new
New wiring harness 60 new
I may be missing parts but that’s all I remember

prj rails  Silver rails with fuel pressure regulator $250
Custom PCM . I’ve put hundreds of hours into this tune. $100

Cometic MLS .051 head gaskets  new gaskets were used doing this rebuild this month, there will be less than 1000 miles on these gaskets when I sell $90

btk intercooler used on Jeff Smith’s car to put him into the 12s….. years ago with stock heads, blower and cam! Complete with the really cool grooved intercooler core, probably one of the nicest looking cores, this core is 1 of 1. Jeff only machined the grooves for his own core. Also included is the custom ice box, and brackets he made for the trunk so you can dump in lots of ice to get super cold water to the core. Flowjet pump, wiring, lines, and heat exchanger as well all included. $900

INTENSE stage1x cam used for about 30,000 miles $75

double roller New chain used for this rebuild, will have less than 1000 miles on it when I sell. $100

gen V M90 supercharger Painted gloss black with 3 coats and 2 coats of clear coat. Lines have been painted pontiac blue as well. Has INTENSE modular hub on it. Many pulleys available. $750

Northstar Throttle Body Brian Teel’s kit! looks wonderfull. Painted gloss black, paint can be touched up or stripped off. $200

Lucas 42.5 injectors Bought from Zoomer a couple years ago. $175

Ported Lower Intake Manifold Modified for Gen V Blower. Painted Pontiac blue as well. Also modified for the BTTK Intercooler.  $100
TOG headers wrapped with Charcoal Header wrap $700

Modular pulleysn for the intense, zzp, or w body store system!!!
3.4 40
3.2 40
3.1 40
3 40
2.9 45
2.8 45

Hoosier Quick Time Pro wheels with 15” American Racing rims. Lighter than stock rims 350

prj wires number 1 boot has been replaced and does not match the set. Also included will be a set of fiberglass boot protectors 100

Intense OR  push rods $70

Walbro pump $120

Custom fiberglass 3 Guage A pillar for 94-96 pontiac grand prix coupe $200
Autometer sport comp guages and wiring harness
Electric oil guage with sending unit $40
volts $30
boost $30

pre 97 parts
custom fiberglass door pannels for 6.5 component speakers $175
B4U trim White, front bumper is scrached on bottom, across front, cracked arrowhead, cracked on driver side by wheel well underneeth. $150
Heads Up with dash pad and switch $150
Charcoal leather interrior $150
full exhuast for 94-96 Grand Prix with L67 3” from downpipe to catback. 2.5 Y to dual 2.5 inlet outlet borla mufflers. 300
ARP Re-useable rocker bolts $15
Chrome  Oil fill Breather $25 (2 available)

Ill add more as I can think of it. PM me if interrested in the whole car or the whole drivetrain. Thanks for looking
Z
[snapback]139889[/snapback]​

Will thoes heads work with a 04GTP?

I do not know if the heads will work on an 04, ed morad might know.

fuel rails are spoken for already

the N* TB kit is complete nothing else needed Bumpin I owe ya one so sorry I'll have to bump him to the top. Steve, hit me up on AOL Im if you're around I need some help deciding which car to sell :)

SaturdayGS, any information you need? or are you interresed like "when you demod call me and ill get you payment" or is it more like "wow that's interresting"

smkn same question? how interrested, and any info you need?

xtant12, sorry someone is inline for the injectors

keep the bids comming!

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Originally posted by easytoremember@Sep 19 2006, 06:59 PM

SaturdayGS, any information you need? or are you interresed like "when you demod call me and ill get you payment" or is it more like "wow that's interresting"

[snapback]139963[/snapback]​

Sorry about that, if its in "good shape" (I dont see why it wouldnt be) when it comes out of the car, then consider it sold.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info