3800 GI:anyone interested in taking an Intense PCM

starrGTP

Regular
Mar 15, 2008
I'm still borderline on what I am going to do with the car. I just picked this up x-mas from the wife and I have lots of ideas...in the future I am leaning towards turbo. Hence I would like to get rid of the PCM. It was the standard stage PCM for minor mods. It is for a 98 GTP

Paid $99 for it. Looking to get the best deal back or my wife will kill me and never let me mod my car again. I haven't contacted Intense yet to see if they would take it back for a restocking fee, but if anyone has any connections could they ask for me? It hasn't been that long.

Thanks
Rob

starrGTP

Regular
Mar 15, 2008
Originally posted by fastcash420@Feb 3 2005, 12:38 PM
interested, absolutely.

how bout that deck? do you want me to clean, and seal it for you this year?

hope you liked the academy.

pm me if you are serious for the numbers we are talking
[snapback]70223[/snapback]​
I read the wrong classifieds...lol
I am most defiinatley interested in deck work. You will have to come out to Elgin to take a look at it once the weather clears up. It has had snow piled on it all winter so it's completley covered now. I haven't shoveled it once. As far as the PCM...I have no core and have not been able to locate a stock one on ebay or anywhere else...so stock+ 80-90 bucks and the PCM is yours. I'll even help swap them. My wife bought this for me for x-mas and for some reason or another it just hasn't adapted well to my car. It might be because my mods were a little to mild for a stage 1 PCM. Still only running a 3.5 pulley and the thrasher CAI. I am trying to save up the money to go DHP anyways. Let me know.

Rob

F

fastcash

Originally posted by starrGTP+Feb 3 2005, 03:37 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-fastcash420
@Feb 3 2005, 12:38 PM
interested, absolutely.

how bout that deck? do you want me to clean, and seal it for you this year?

hope you liked the academy.

pm me if you are serious for the numbers we are talking
[snapback]70223[/snapback]​
I read the wrong classifieds...lol
I am most defiinatley interested in deck work. You will have to come out to Elgin to take a look at it once the weather clears up. It has had snow piled on it all winter so it's completley covered now. I haven't shoveled it once. As far as the PCM...I have no core and have not been able to locate a stock one on ebay or anywhere else...so stock+ 80-90 bucks and the PCM is yours. I'll even help swap them. My wife bought this for me for x-mas and for some reason or another it just hasn't adapted well to my car. It might be because my mods were a little to mild for a stage 1 PCM. Still only running a 3.5 pulley and the thrasher CAI. I am trying to save up the money to go DHP anyways. Let me know.

Rob
[snapback]70246[/snapback]​
[/b]

you got pm, again.

80 no install, 90 with the install sounds nice. is this the intense standard pcm, or the stage one camshaft pcm?
i could come out to elgin as soon as my refund is directly deposited into my account...3-7 days from now. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list