Movie Ghostbusters: Afterlife

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
If there were more to this story they would have made this movie 25 years ago instead of now. I will remain skeptical on this one. I didn't see the 2016 version but Im pretty sure that sucked for the same reason. It's like, that movie was made already. Technology didn't really hold the old ones back that much creatively so what are you really bringing to the table here? We'll see I guess.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I honestly don't think it was a horrible piece of crap movie. There were some funny parts. I just didn't think it was well done. The ghosts were way too cartoon-ish for my tastes. There were some overly campy parts too. I thought it was stupid how Rowan had all the police stand in a funny pose as the Ghostbusters were free to move about. There were lots of little things like that. Overall, not a complete shit movie, just not great.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:run:

https://www.slashfilm.com/sigourney-weaver-in-the-ghostbusters-sequel/

Ghostbusters Fan Fest doesn’t begin until tomorrow, but it sounds like some news that was maybe meant to be a surprise announcement has come to light straight from the horse’s mouth.

Sigourney Weaver has confirmed that she will be returning as Dana Barrett in the developing Ghostbusters sequel set for release in 2020. Furthermore, it sounds like Bill Murray will also be coming back as well.

That’s huge news since none of the legacy cast members from the original franchise have been confirmed to be part of the new sequel. Even Dan Aykroyd, who is producing and writing the movie, hasn’t confirmed whether or not he appears in it. This is also the first time we’ve heard of Bill Murray being involved as well, though he did recently say that he’d happily join in the fun if he was asked.

We’ve reached out to Sigourney Weaver’s representatives to confirm this news, but we haven’t heard back yet. So we’ll update as soon as we hear anything else.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Ya boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Entertainment Weekly has brought word that Ernie Hudson will be reprising his role as Winston Zeddemore from the classic sci-fi comedy Ghostbusters for the upcoming reboot alongside original co-stars Sigourney Weaver (The Cabin in the Woods), Dan Aykroyd (Zombieland: Double Tap) and Annie Potts (Toy Story 4).

Aykroyd made his announcement on “The Joe Rogan Experience” podcast, saying: “We’ve got the Ghostbusters movie that we’re working on now and I will have to be performing in that. Ivan Reitman’s son Jason has written a new movie called, well, it’s gonna be Ghostbusters, the third movie. It will be all, most of the original people and then young stars.”

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info