Movie Ghostbusters: Afterlife

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
While there are some logical leaps in the finale and the film sacrifices the series’s classic New York setting for a fictional Oklahoma town in the middle of nowhere, Ghostbusters: Afterlife is the sequel that fans have been waiting for since 1989. It’s a gleeful experience where you will come for the ghosts and stay for the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. This movie’s dedication to serving its fans allows for a breathtaking sequel that will entertain both casual movie lovers and die-hard Ghostbusters fanatics. So when this movie crash-lands in theaters next month, grab your Proton pack, get in the Ecto-1, and watch this movie on the big screen.

SCORE: 8/10

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
While there are some logical leaps in the finale and the film sacrifices the series’s classic New York setting for a fictional Oklahoma town in the middle of nowhere, Ghostbusters: Afterlife is the sequel that fans have been waiting for since 1989. It’s a gleeful experience where you will come for the ghosts and stay for the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. This movie’s dedication to serving its fans allows for a breathtaking sequel that will entertain both casual movie lovers and die-hard Ghostbusters fanatics. So when this movie crash-lands in theaters next month, grab your Proton pack, get in the Ecto-1, and watch this movie on the big screen.

SCORE: 8/10

Please, be true! Def gonna see this in the theater.

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
Meh, I'm Not mad though.

Just wish less CGI, but I guess Nolan can't direct everything.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
That last trailer makes this look more like a kids movie.
I hope it's not.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Always check the audience score before using RT scores.

With an initial 95% from the audience its probably entertaining. We'll see how it goes through the weekend. I'm seeing it next Tuesday.

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 4.33.11 PM.png

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
stay through to the very bitter end of the credits, you will not regret it .

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
ah crap, didn't stay for any end credit scenes :/

enjoyed it, although not as much as i have romanticized the originals in memory, and end was a bit cheesy when they first showed up. overall enjoyed though, fun movie.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom