Movie Ghostbusters: Afterlife

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
She was (is?) on Saturday Night Live as well.

I think some of the original cast were in the female remake. But I believe they were not playing the original characters, correct? So if they were not making that movie a direct sequel or in the same universe, why she so mad?

Intel

Reaction score
She was (is?) on Saturday Night Live as well.

I think some of the original cast were in the female remake. But I believe they were not playing the original characters, correct? So if they were not making that movie a direct sequel or in the same universe, why she so mad?

Yeah it is two separate universes.

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
WTF does Trump have to do with Ghostbusters??

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
He doesnt but its still hip to include him in a rant. Much like we used to do with Obama.

DEEZUZ

He's/him/his/penis
Donating Member
Reaction score
I wish half of them would've left the country like they claimed they were going to

YoushallgoFo

Reaction score
If there were more to this story they would have made this movie 25 years ago instead of now. I will remain skeptical on this one. I didn't see the 2016 version but Im pretty sure that sucked for the same reason. It's like, that movie was made already. Technology didn't really hold the old ones back that much creatively so what are you really bringing to the table here? We'll see I guess.

radioguy6

Reaction score
wait the feminist cash grab reboot no one asked for will be overshadowed and soon forgotten by a sequel? Trump's fault indeed.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't think it was a horrible piece of crap movie. There were some funny parts. I just didn't think it was well done. The ghosts were way too cartoon-ish for my tastes. There were some overly campy parts too. I thought it was stupid how Rowan had all the police stand in a funny pose as the Ghostbusters were free to move about. There were lots of little things like that. Overall, not a complete shit movie, just not great.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
July 10th, 2020

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
:run:

https://www.slashfilm.com/sigourney-weaver-in-the-ghostbusters-sequel/

Ghostbusters Fan Fest doesn’t begin until tomorrow, but it sounds like some news that was maybe meant to be a surprise announcement has come to light straight from the horse’s mouth.

Sigourney Weaver has confirmed that she will be returning as Dana Barrett in the developing Ghostbusters sequel set for release in 2020. Furthermore, it sounds like Bill Murray will also be coming back as well.
That’s huge news since none of the legacy cast members from the original franchise have been confirmed to be part of the new sequel. Even Dan Aykroyd, who is producing and writing the movie, hasn’t confirmed whether or not he appears in it. This is also the first time we’ve heard of Bill Murray being involved as well, though he did recently say that he’d happily join in the fun if he was asked.

We’ve reached out to Sigourney Weaver’s representatives to confirm this news, but we haven’t heard back yet. So we’ll update as soon as we hear anything else.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
Sweet! Again, too bad they couldn't get their shit together when ramis was still alive.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Paul Rudd has signed on.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Whaaaaaaa

Nice

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Ya boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Entertainment Weekly has brought word that Ernie Hudson will be reprising his role as Winston Zeddemore from the classic sci-fi comedy Ghostbusters for the upcoming reboot alongside original co-stars Sigourney Weaver (The Cabin in the Woods), Dan Aykroyd (Zombieland: Double Tap) and Annie Potts (Toy Story 4).
Aykroyd made his announcement on “The Joe Rogan Experience” podcast, saying: “We’ve got the Ghostbusters movie that we’re working on now and I will have to be performing in that. Ivan Reitman’s son Jason has written a new movie called, well, it’s gonna be Ghostbusters, the third movie. It will be all, most of the original people and then young stars.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom