Gaming Ghost of Tsushima (From the makers of Infamous)

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Soooooo........6 hours later.

1597024711702.png

And I'm drained. I am legit pretty shook up that this is over. Ya its a game but fuck was I committed to everything. I'll have to go back and finish liberating the North (3 strongholds left) but aside from mongol artifacts and records, the rest of the game is done. All collectibles, all side quests, all main quests. What an ending. What a fucking game.

Hands down, this will sit at the top of my games list for a long, long, long time.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ

I've only done this ONCE in the game. After the first time I made sure I never made this mistake again. :LOL: Thank god your horse can't die.

The only thing I wish I could do while riding on horseback is say "Howdy Mister!!" to passerby. But I suppose I'll just have to settle for "ARE YOU COWARDS?!" Every time I initiate a standoff.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
FINALLY made it to act 3 today :LOL: Got the 3rd map unlocked and now I can start all over on this one unfogging everything.

Tho, with the way act 3 started, I really don't know what I'm fighting for anymore. :mad: Now I kinda just want it all to burn. But I digress.

I don't know how I managed to refrain in last of us 2, but in this game it's impossible not to stop and take pictures. Built up quite a collection over the last couple weeks.

2nsfuMY.jpg

Didn't realize I still had cinema bars on for the next 2, but they still look cool.

9E9BJf2.jpg

QFD6lSG.jpg

bMoKfwN.jpg

GrBMxmR.jpg

Z8Uqdny.jpg

PRJlA5P.jpg

dgzm22m.jpg

ZIgXpUJ.jpg

HTbgAyF.jpg

nZYaJzw.jpg

Reactions: Mook

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I've found all the hot springs, fox dens, bamboo strikes, duels, and shrines. Ive found the final lighthouse, but it's part of the story and cant light it yet. Just got 3 more vanity gear, 1 more pillar of honor, and 3 more haiku to find. Did a few more story missions and I think Im quite close to the end........tho this game does throw you for loops, so who knows. Either way, think thats good for tonight. got more pics to upload, but thats for another day.

Reactions: Mook

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Took a little time off from this game, but finally beat it tonight. Wow. The final scene, with the leaves falling, and the way the music ramped up, the visuals throughout this game were just amazing. And the story was was great as well and threw just enough twists and turns to keeps things interesting. The combat system and the way you could approach almost any situation however you wanted was impressive as well, and navigating thru huge battles using all the tricks in your book was so damn satisfying every single time.

With the new generation almost upon us, theres no better way to say goodbye to the PS4 than this game. And jesus, if this ever gets enhanced for the PS5.......I can't even imagine how it could look even better.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info