Gaming Ghost of Tsushima (From the makers of Infamous)

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Has anyone done new game +? I am assuming there are two different endings if they do what I think they will and being they created Infamous, thats how that series was too.

Anyway, did you uncover the entire map the first go around? If not does it start at zero again or will you see what you originally traveled? Its still kinda weird not having spots to travel to and unlock parts of the map.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
And the story is done. Holy shit what a long (for me) game and awesome story. I didn’t even collect everything during my play through so I have to do that and then so new game+ so I can make the other decision. Plus I still have to do Iki island.

The visuals are stunning. I don’t know if it’s the game, the 4K HDR, a combo of everything, but this scene literally had me forgetting I was playing a game I was so caught up in it.

I did look after and it seems that it’s the same lighting and scene for everyone, but I did see differences in other clips on YT of this scene that were more washed out or just bright all over. The focus from Masako to Jin with the sun in the background. Gorgeous.

Reactions: IDAFC21

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Kaze holds no candles to Kage.

RIP Kage.

fxdETBL.jpg

EUff8vh.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info