3800 ghetto fast car...

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by Kyle+Feb 2 2005, 11:02 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob
@Feb 2 2005, 10:08 PM
i'd rather have that truck.
[snapback]70133[/snapback]​

why? to go slower with worse gas mileage and spent about 10 times as much just purchasing it?

sounds like someone likes more show than go.
[snapback]70138[/snapback]​
[/b]

Why would i want a piece of shit? I don't care how fast it is.

Image is everything. SPeEd is Nothing.

You must have a gf or married, cause i don't know one girl that want to be picked up in that beater.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by itlnrob+Feb 2 2005, 11:37 PM-->
Originally posted by Kyle@Feb 2 2005, 11:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob

why? to go slower with worse gas mileage and spent about 10 times as much just purchasing it?

You must have a gf or married, cause i don't know one girl that want to be picked up in that beater.
[snapback]70142[/snapback]​
[/b]

I do have a girlfriend, but PERSONALLY I think the point of buying a vehicle with 500 hp is to GO FAST not look fast.

and my girlfriend loves it when i race and beat better looking cars then my gp, a bmw has a better "image" than my gp and i beat on them all the time.

girls dont like people who lose either, plus if girls is the whole reason ur into cars I think u might want a different hobby.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by Kyle+Feb 3 2005, 12:09 AM-->
Originally posted by itlnrob@Feb 2 2005, 11:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob

I do have a girlfriend, but PERSONALLY I think the point of buying a vehicle with 500 hp is to GO FAST not look fast.

and my girlfriend loves it when i race and beat better looking cars then my gp, a bmw has a better "image" than my gp and i beat on them all the time.

girls dont like people who lose either, plus if girls is the whole reason ur into cars I think u might want a different hobby.
[snapback]70145[/snapback]​
[/b]

Screw the chicks that are with you because of your car. Believe me you can tell. Those arent girlfriend or relationship material. Those are go bang and ba-bye chicks B)

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by Kyle+Feb 3 2005, 12:09 AM-->
Originally posted by itlnrob@Feb 2 2005, 11:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob

[snapback]70145[/snapback]​
[/b]

I'm just fine in the girl department and i defiently don't need need a new hobby....

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by john99gtp@Feb 4 2005, 06:29 PM
i agree with itlnrob. the srt-10 is an amazing truck. who cars if that cars faster it looks like junk
[snapback]70402[/snapback]​

notworthy1.gif

2000gtp

Regular
Feb 17, 2008
Omaha,NE
yeah but if you had a pos like that you could make some major cash..... would you not race that beater for money cause you think its a push over...... id rather be faster.....

Originally posted by itlnrob+Feb 4 2005, 09:29 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-john99gtp
@Feb 4 2005, 06:29 PM
i agree with itlnrob. the srt-10 is an amazing truck. who cars if that cars faster it looks like junk
[snapback]70402[/snapback]​

notworthy1.gif

[snapback]70417[/snapback]​
[/b]

U

umpac18

i definetly agree with itlnrob, that truck looks so nice and i think its just all around a better car, and why would i want a "sleeper", with a intercooler sticking out of a poorly cut out hole from my hood, but i too would rather have robs WS6, thats a mean fuckin car

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by umpac18@Feb 9 2005, 02:11 PM
i definetly agree with itlnrob, that truck looks so nice and i think its just all around a better car, and why would i want a "sleeper", with a intercooler sticking out of a poorly cut out hole from my hood, but i too would rather have robs WS6, thats a mean fuckin car
[snapback]70799[/snapback]​

awwwwwwwww dave i think i'm gonna cry.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by umpac18@Feb 9 2005, 02:11 PM
[snapback]70799[/snapback]​

i think i'd rather know i only spent 4k rather than pay around 50k and have a dog that "looks nice". srt-10 rams are a joke. 50k for 13s no thank you.

I would also rather have the t/a myself though.

F

fastcash

first, are the srt 10 rams the rumble bee's? because if so, they are beasts and will beat a lightning all around, which makes me smile, if they are not the rumble bee's then they blow. third, yeah, that intercooler popping out of the hood hardly makes it a sleeper. i have noticed some of the fastest street cars look like shit so sleeper it isnt.

just go out and buy the amg cl65 it's the best car in the world

http://www.mbusa.com/brand/container.jsp?/...&modelCode=CL65

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info