• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

ghetto fast car...

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
I dont know. The SRT 10 is actually not all that impressive in the 1/4 for having a Viper V10.

Fish

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kyle@Feb 1 2005, 11:50 PM
500 hp is still 500hp its in the 13s somewhere still.
[snapback]70016[/snapback]​
I did a google search and most people can pull mid 13s. With 500HP, Im not impressed with mid 13s when a lightning was doing that with, what?? 380HP??

Kyle

Reaction score
yeah but they were goin from a roll, the truck had already overcome its massive inertia and wheelspin

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
yea the lightning i believe is 395/395 and is faster than the srt-10,

be funny to race that car huh? I would be so surprised to see that thing beat me.. then again.. check out the interior, full blown race car.

Kyle

Reaction score
Originally posted by itlnrob@Feb 2 2005, 10:08 PM
i'd rather have that truck.
[snapback]70133[/snapback]​
why? to go slower with worse gas mileage and spent about 10 times as much just purchasing it?

sounds like someone likes more show than go.

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by Kyle+Feb 2 2005, 11:02 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob
@Feb 2 2005, 10:08 PM
why? to go slower with worse gas mileage and spent about 10 times as much just purchasing it?

[snapback]70138[/snapback]​
[/b]
Why would i want a piece of shit? I don't care how fast it is.

Image is everything. SPeEd is Nothing.

You must have a gf or married, cause i don't know one girl that want to be picked up in that beater.

Kyle

Reaction score
Originally posted by itlnrob+Feb 2 2005, 11:37 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2005, 11:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob

You must have a gf or married, cause i don't know one girl that want to be picked up in that beater.
[snapback]70142[/snapback]​
[/b]

I do have a girlfriend, but PERSONALLY I think the point of buying a vehicle with 500 hp is to GO FAST not look fast.

and my girlfriend loves it when i race and beat better looking cars then my gp, a bmw has a better "image" than my gp and i beat on them all the time.

girls dont like people who lose either, plus if girls is the whole reason ur into cars I think u might want a different hobby.

Fish

Reaction score
My GF loves my "slow" car. :D

Not just cause of speed, but cause of what it offers. Not many people expect what they get out of a Grand Prix. Like HUD, power seats, steering wheel controls, exc.

Kyle

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fish@Feb 3 2005, 12:17 AM

Not just cause of speed, but cause of what it offers. Not many people expect what they get out of a Grand Prix. Like HUD, power seats, steering wheel controls, exc.
[snapback]70147[/snapback]​
:iagree:

MIKES3

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kyle+Feb 3 2005, 12:09 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2005, 11:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob

I do have a girlfriend, but PERSONALLY I think the point of buying a vehicle with 500 hp is to GO FAST not look fast.

and my girlfriend loves it when i race and beat better looking cars then my gp, a bmw has a better "image" than my gp and i beat on them all the time.

girls dont like people who lose either, plus if girls is the whole reason ur into cars I think u might want a different hobby.
[snapback]70145[/snapback]​
[/b]

Screw the chicks that are with you because of your car. Believe me you can tell. Those arent girlfriend or relationship material. Those are go bang and ba-bye chicks B)

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by Kyle+Feb 3 2005, 12:09 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2005, 11:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-itlnrob

[snapback]70145[/snapback]​
[/b]
I'm just fine in the girl department and i defiently don't need need a new hobby....

Fish

Reaction score
Id rather have that nice red car in your sig than either of them. :D

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by Fish@Feb 3 2005, 11:09 PM
Id rather have that nice red car in your sig than either of them. :D
[snapback]70297[/snapback]​
haha thanks! i'm sure i will bring it to one of the meets.

john99gtp

Reaction score
i agree with itlnrob. the srt-10 is an amazing truck. who cars if that cars faster it looks like junk

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by john99gtp@Feb 4 2005, 06:29 PM
i agree with itlnrob. the srt-10 is an amazing truck. who cars if that cars faster it looks like junk
[snapback]70402[/snapback]​

2000gtp

Reaction score
yeah but if you had a pos like that you could make some major cash..... would you not race that beater for money cause you think its a push over...... id rather be faster.....

Originally posted by itlnrob+Feb 4 2005, 09:29 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-john99gtp
@Feb 4 2005, 06:29 PM
[snapback]70402[/snapback]​

[snapback]70417[/snapback]​
[/b]

U

umpac18

i definetly agree with itlnrob, that truck looks so nice and i think its just all around a better car, and why would i want a "sleeper", with a intercooler sticking out of a poorly cut out hole from my hood, but i too would rather have robs WS6, thats a mean fuckin car

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by umpac18@Feb 9 2005, 02:11 PM
i definetly agree with itlnrob, that truck looks so nice and i think its just all around a better car, and why would i want a "sleeper", with a intercooler sticking out of a poorly cut out hole from my hood, but i too would rather have robs WS6, thats a mean fuckin car
[snapback]70799[/snapback]​
awwwwwwwww dave i think i'm gonna cry.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kyle

Reaction score
Originally posted by umpac18@Feb 9 2005, 02:11 PM
[snapback]70799[/snapback]​
i think i'd rather know i only spent 4k rather than pay around 50k and have a dog that "looks nice". srt-10 rams are a joke. 50k for 13s no thank you.

I would also rather have the t/a myself though.

F

fastcash

first, are the srt 10 rams the rumble bee's? because if so, they are beasts and will beat a lightning all around, which makes me smile, if they are not the rumble bee's then they blow. third, yeah, that intercooler popping out of the hood hardly makes it a sleeper. i have noticed some of the fastest street cars look like shit so sleeper it isnt.

just go out and buy the amg cl65 it's the best car in the world

http://www.mbusa.com/brand/container.jsp?/...&modelCode=CL65

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom