• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

getting the SC snout off

• Thread starter imported_PaceCarBoozer
  • Start date
I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

the pulley doesn't have to be taken off, correct? Other than that, all the bolts are out (yes, I'm positive). Trying to get this thing off with a screwdriver, and I'm trying not to f*ck it up. Need this out in an hour.
CJ

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I'll tap it witha rubber mallot when I swing by. They tend to stick on there, but come right off with a light tap.

alexgtp

Reaction score
you took out how many bolts?

there is one directly under the sc which is missed often. And also the one that is bolted directly into the lower manifold.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by alexgtp@Sep 15 2005, 10:32 AM

there is one directly under the sc which is missed often. And also the one that is bolted directly into the lower manifold.
[snapback]98039[/snapback]​

Yea, I wasn't as positive as I thought, I did miss the one under the SC. It was a shmuck moment, but I got the new one in. Tons of thanks to Ron for going out of his way to help the new guy. Lunch is on me.
CJ

MrT

Reaction score
Originally posted by alexgtp@Sep 15 2005, 10:32 AM

sounds REALLY familiar :angry:

zeez gtp

Reaction score
Originally posted by MrT+Sep 15 2005, 05:38 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-alexgtp
@Sep 15 2005, 10:32 AM

sounds REALLY familiar :angry:
[snapback]98060[/snapback]​
[/b]
same happened to me :blink:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom