3800 Getting my car detailed Friday

I

imported_Ron Vogel

If anyone here remembers, my car got coated with overspray when Sears across the street from my work decided to paint their fence. Actually they got all the cars on my side of the building. After several weeks, the insurance adjuster finally came out today and cut us all checks to get the cars done.

I set-up a deal with Kevin at perfect auto finish; since several people reccomended him. He's coming out to my work, and the boss allowed the use of one of our bays for him to work. So I just drive to work, and the car will get done there.

It's been a long time coming, the finish on my car is pretty bad. I just don't have the time to keep up with it. I'm really looking forward to having a shiny car again!

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotemain'>
Small world. He's doing my Bonneville on Thursday. :)
[/b]

I guess I have been replaced... :(

Just kidding, I know PAF will do an even better job than me (sorry for not having the time). My car looks like a disgrace right now...

Post those after pics when they're done... Ron and Tommy!
[/b][/quote]

I saw you the other car on Northwest Highway, driving the rain :(

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
Well Kevin did a freakin' spectacular job on the car. Unfortunately, I had to pick it up during the storms today so it's been rained on before I could get any pics. :angry:

Anyway, he did a great job on the paint. It was swirled pretty bad and still beat up from this past winter.

I'm sure you'll be happy Ron.

BTW - Mikey - not replaced...just subsitituted this time. ;)

I

imported_Ron Vogel

img1522.jpg

img1521.jpg

img1524.jpg

img1525.jpg

img1523.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info