3800 Getting INTENSE hood

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009

this is the ONLY carbon fiber one out there, the

Actually.....

PFYC Carbon Fiber Hood

I'm not exactly sure how long its been out, but the next time i talk to mike I'll ask for sure.

The intense hood is the only one of its type, but not the only carbon fiber hood in existence. I'm not sure how you meant it so I linked this in just in case.

f1_cf_l.jpg

joeyboy777

Regular
Mar 2, 2008
Originally posted by Mike K@Aug 16 2004, 04:08 PM
I don't understand why you would want a CF hood on a drag car. You're pulling about 45lbs off of an area that really needs it. Nonetheless, both the PFYC and the Intense hoods look seeeeexy.
I like Carbon Fiber... and CF is great on silver :)

I have yet to see the intense hood in person. In all the pics i think it looks sweet. good choice.

joe a
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/574609/3

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
The intense hood is the only one of its type, but not the only carbon fiber hood in existence. I'm not sure how you meant it so I linked this in just in case.
i meant that this is the only carbon fiber INTENSE hood left, the new INTENSE hoods are still made with carbon fiber but they come already primered and ready to paint, so they dont have the carbon fiber look. i was a little unclear on that, after re-reading it i see how it sounded like i was saying it was the only carbon fiber hood.

I don't understand why you would want a CF hood on a drag car. You're pulling about 45lbs off of an area that really needs it.
not really, any weight you take off the car will help you, also, even if it was an issue....i am putting alot into the suspension, as well as wheelie bars

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Aug 16 2004, 04:50 PM
i meant that this is the only carbon fiber INTENSE hood left, the new INTENSE hoods are still made with carbon fiber but they come already primered and ready to paint, so they dont have the carbon fiber look. i was a little unclear on that, after re-reading it i see how it sounded like i was saying it was the only carbon fiber hood.

I don't understand why you would want a CF hood on a drag car. You're pulling about 45lbs off of an area that really needs it.
not really, any weight you take off the car will help you, also, even if it was an issue....i am putting alot into the suspension, as well as wheelie bars
Understood. I suppose the wheelie bars will negate any weight savings on the front wheels anyhow. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info