• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Getting INTENSE hood

LeeGTP

Reaction score
Hey let me know how much you are getting rid of it for. Is your color car Sivermist or Galaxy metallic.

LeeGTP

Reaction score
OOPs I see your sig never mind I want first dibbs on the hood

beyerch

Reaction score

this is the ONLY carbon fiber one out there, the
Actually.....

PFYC Carbon Fiber Hood

I'm not exactly sure how long its been out, but the next time i talk to mike I'll ask for sure.

The intense hood is the only one of its type, but not the only carbon fiber hood in existence. I'm not sure how you meant it so I linked this in just in case.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I don't understand why you would want a CF hood on a drag car. You're pulling about 45lbs off of an area that really needs it. Nonetheless, both the PFYC and the Intense hoods look seeeeexy.

joeyboy777

Reaction score
Originally posted by Mike K@Aug 16 2004, 04:08 PM
I don't understand why you would want a CF hood on a drag car. You're pulling about 45lbs off of an area that really needs it. Nonetheless, both the PFYC and the Intense hoods look seeeeexy.
I like Carbon Fiber... and CF is great on silver :)

I have yet to see the intense hood in person. In all the pics i think it looks sweet. good choice.

joe a
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/574609/3

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
The intense hood is the only one of its type, but not the only carbon fiber hood in existence. I'm not sure how you meant it so I linked this in just in case.
i meant that this is the only carbon fiber INTENSE hood left, the new INTENSE hoods are still made with carbon fiber but they come already primered and ready to paint, so they dont have the carbon fiber look. i was a little unclear on that, after re-reading it i see how it sounded like i was saying it was the only carbon fiber hood.

I don't understand why you would want a CF hood on a drag car. You're pulling about 45lbs off of an area that really needs it.
not really, any weight you take off the car will help you, also, even if it was an issue....i am putting alot into the suspension, as well as wheelie bars

hueygt

Reaction score
BUMPIN I had pm'ed u a little while back about the sd ram hood cuz since its the same color as my car..and alex told me the hood was already spoken for..i wanted to see if I can take it off ur hands.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Aug 16 2004, 04:50 PM
i meant that this is the only carbon fiber INTENSE hood left, the new INTENSE hoods are still made with carbon fiber but they come already primered and ready to paint, so they dont have the carbon fiber look. i was a little unclear on that, after re-reading it i see how it sounded like i was saying it was the only carbon fiber hood.

I don't understand why you would want a CF hood on a drag car. You're pulling about 45lbs off of an area that really needs it.
not really, any weight you take off the car will help you, also, even if it was an issue....i am putting alot into the suspension, as well as wheelie bars
Understood. I suppose the wheelie bars will negate any weight savings on the front wheels anyhow. :)

Ripn12s

Reaction score
Is the INTENSE hood comprised of entirely all Carbon Fiber?? Or is it like PFYC which has a few layers of fiberglass???

bastard Ins. company finally mailed me my check.

jk99gtp

Reaction score
the hood looks sweet man..Good luck with everything...

Dreamcat78

Reaction score
it seems like lots of ppl want bumpins hood..he cant say one person can have it until he has money! PPl always say they want mods then they disappear! good luck to whomever gets it:)

rjaz gtp

Reaction score
Kick Azz hood Bumpin! That thing will look like a beast on your car!
And since this thread is pretty much people begging for your old hood, I guess I will ask for it too. (just to be cool) :blink:
Although I have no intention of paying for it, and since a silver hood would not look tight on my black car..... :ph34r:

I

imported_Ron Vogel

You know, that silver hood would look good on my white car, especcially if I get that red door I've always wanted.

Caedo

Reaction score
Dude you should have just baught the whole car from intense and then changed what you didnt like :lolsign:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom