Genv install

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Yeah I cleaned everything with a razor blade. I did put a new 180 thermostat and seal in. I wonder if it is leaking from the orange seal that went on the lower intake. It is really hard to see where it is leaking from I can just pin point the area. I'll look at it again later, we're getting things ready for the baby!!

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
So I got everything back together. I had slight issue with the length of the throttle cable. Changed oil and radiator. Started the car and it sounds like I have an aggressive cam. After further inspection I see it's leaking in 3 sport. Dose anyone know of an installer who could change the manifold gaskets and reset the charger for me?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
So I got everything back together. I had slight issue with the length of the throttle cable. Changed oil and radiator. Started the car and it sounds like I have an aggressive cam. After further inspection I see it's leaking in 3 sport. Dose anyone know of an installer who could change the manifold gaskets and reset the charger for me?

Sounds like you have a vac leak.

Where is it leaking coolant?

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
I don't think the price is to bad. Plus they know what they are doing and if something else needs fixing they will know what to do. I put my trust in them when they built my motor and they did awesome. I feel better knowing will be in good hands. I'm planning on sending it to them in april

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info