Gentlemen - There are McRib sightings

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
And of course they wont be out here for like the 12th year in a row. I'll never forgive McDonalds for that limited region shit. The ONLY time they get my money now is for the shamrock shake. Otherwise they're dead to me the other 11 months of the year.

Don't you have in-n-out?

Zero sympathy

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
just had my first one, finally.

giphy.gif

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I don't like the Mcrib, I just am not a fan of BBQ sauce. HOWEVER, all of the things people say will destroy your asshole, I've never had problems with that. I think the people that say that have serious bowel problems. I could easily eat 10 taco bell tacos RN and gladly poop them out tomorrow with 1 trip to the bathroom. I was told one night that I am going to shit lava after eating 20 TB tacos one night. :ming: ZERO problems.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I can eat anything and not get sick. Except for those things that will make every sick.

Example, Haribo Sugar Free gummy bears. I have read the stories, I will never partake! The Amazon reviews get me rolling in laughter every single time.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000EVOSE4/?tag=tcg21-20

Sonic's Ocean Water turns everyone's shit neon green. Like you dumped a bottle of green food dye into the bowl.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
It's all about your microbes. If you have the "meat" microbes from eating meat all the time, you should be OK. If you have the "plant" microbes from healthy eating, a McRib will not make them happy.

I used to be able to handle burgers with impunity. Not so much anymore. Definitely don't want to make them a late night snack or bad things will happen in the early A.M.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info