Gen1 KB 2.2 in MINT CONDITION

I know Im nuts, but I wont be happy unless I have a Whipple 2.3.
The engine compartment of the Cobra has to be PERFECT so the KB has to go.

I bought this a few months back and it was advertised to have less than 4000miles on it....that is definitely true!

I didnt want to sell this to someone else not knowing the internal condition, so I took it apart to evaluate it..... boy did it get a clean bill of health!
(I did NOT take the rotors out!)

The inlet was ceramic coated inside and out, but I dressed up the outside. I used Satin Black engine paint and sealed it with high temp clearcoat.

This blower is ready to go! Notice the catch can is removed and there is now a rear axle breather in the snout and a brass fitting on the top of the case. (Either hook this into your pcv system, CAI, or just let it vent to atmosphere)

I used Aenerobic gasket maker to seal everything up.
$2300 shipped and paypal fees included.
[email protected]
Thanks for looking, enjoy the pics
Here are all the pics:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 414
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 419
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 411
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 416
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 418
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 419
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 418
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 414

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
This is a perfect upgrade for one of you pulley terminator guys. And this 2.2 will make as much street screaming power as those bigger blowers. Someone please buy it. I think you are crazy Zack, but atleast you are going to replace it with a whipple 2.3. Bump for a badass blower and a great deal.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
This is a perfect upgrade for one of you pulley terminator guys. And this 2.2 will make as much street screaming power as those bigger blowers. Someone please buy it. I think you are crazy Zack, but atleast you are going to replace it with a whipple 2.3. Bump for a badass blower and a great deal.

I know im crazy!
Forgot to mention I have brand new stickers for it as well. :dancenana:

If I cant sell it Im gonna have to install it with the Meth kit :eek:

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
I know im crazy!
Forgot to mention I have brand new stickers for it as well. :dancenana:

If I cant sell it Im gonna have to install it with the Meth kit :eek:

I wouldn't do that if you wanna keep the rotor/screw coating in tact! Meth will mess them up. The new ones will take it they were designed for that option. 2.6l 2.8h and whatever the hell new ones they have out now.

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
11pm Friday night bump for you drunk fuckers looking at this ad and commit to buy this... but in the morning you will give me a dumb excuse as to the extenuating circumstances which force you to back out of your prior, drunken commitment.

:D
PM me a drunken low price and I just may sleep walk to the computer and say i will take it...lol Seriously though whats the bottom dollar? Also will I need to change the fuel rails with this blower? Cannot remember to be honest..

Thread Info