As you can see the ride home from Peru Illinois made for some nice MPGs
Yaj Yak Yaj Yak

1694287315994.png
IMG_20200711_135337.jpg
IMG_20200711_110925.jpg
IMG_20200711_110913.jpg

TrboGT

Aug 29, 2016
Gav'sPurpleZ Gav'sPurpleZ I think I am going to order the Flowmaster FlowFX system for mine. Got to looking at their systems after reading about your purchases. It has great reviews. I bought a corsa sport last year for the Silverado and I don't know that it was quite worth 1200$. This system would put me right around 560$. How do you like that intake?

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
ok

what stainless exhaust parts

so a few 90* bends, 2 6ft sections, 2 4ft sections, a couple expansion bellows and 2 thrush welded muffler. "true duals" might be able to keep the resonators.... if it is not loud enough or if the note is not what i'm looking for then they will be removed. parts arrive today.

Gav'sPurpleZ Gav'sPurpleZ I think I am going to order the Flowmaster FlowFX system for mine. Got to looking at their systems after reading about your purchases. It has great reviews. I bought a corsa sport last year for the Silverado and I don't know that it was quite worth 1200$. This system would put me right around 560$. How do you like that intake?

I looked and listened to alot of the cat back systems, did not find exactly what I wanted sound wise. I'm hoping the custom set up is on point.
As for the intake, It was a simple install, the cold air inductions unit uses the factory lower section of the filter box.
The CAI on the old truck was louder than this one. I'm okay with that, a little more engine noise when driving. 6.2 moves well :jg:

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Trust me, I stopped the camera and dropped plenty of bombs. I was very concerned that 1/2 of a 30mL bottle would not be enough for the truck but thankfully it was.
I had just started, I was like there goes the whole flipping thing.
I had time off work and using my parents garage, seriously thought the window was shut

Bird1989

Regular
Dec 24, 2015
Trust me, I stopped the camera and dropped plenty of bombs. I was very concerned that 1/2 of a 30mL bottle would not be enough for the truck but thankfully it was.
I had just started, I was like there goes the whole flipping thing.
I had time off work and using my parents garage, seriously thought the window was shut

Been there done that unfortunately twice now. Once with Crystal Serum Ultra and once with Exo V3. I shattered the serum bottle and was not too happy with my self.

Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

Thread Info