Site Sponsor Gav Details vs. Dennis Does Dents

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
The passenger quarter panel had some waves in it. They have been there since I bought the car in 2002. I always thought it was from all the PAH. You know, T top unibody car etc.
Well, I never really thought much about it until..... the neighbors HS kid and his buddy were throwing the football around in the driveway and it bounced off my trucks hood.
So, to make it worth Dennis' time to come out and check the damage, I asked him to look at Barney as well.

I only have 1 before picture with his inspection light on the car. He spent a couple hours working on the car. It looks f'n amazing.
Since the driveway is being repaved, I took the truck to his shop space in Elk Grove. I will get after pictures tomorrow. The truck is staying at my parents house while the driveway gets paved.
#rentalcartoparkonthestreetcuzpeoplecantdrivearoundhere

Barney:
1703449638287.png

Done:
94qcx72.jpg

LxinynQ.jpg

Here are some before pictures of the truck. Look at the body line on the hood ( 1 dent ) and then check the middle of the hood where the siding reflection is ( 2nd dent ):
vpgMrWx.jpg

FLADUPu.jpg

RiepaKr.jpg

Bottom of the yellow light:
BL7TySF.jpg

If anyone is looking for PDR, Dennis is the guy. He is a car guy and takes a lot of pride in his work. His pricing is more than fair. It's worth every penny having someone who takes pride in their craft and takes car of your car as if it was his own.
:fy:

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Post his contact info.
Did you go off on the kids? I'm all for kids throwing a ball around and playing sports. But there is a place for it and its not around peoples cars.

[email protected]

His info is online if you search the business name.
Yes, this is the third set of kids that I have had to tell to take it elsewhere. I also spoke to the kids uncle who is renting the house. He was apologetic but didn't offer to pay for any of the damage.

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info