Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Does a 4 year old Pixel 3 have the capability of shooting raw ? If so, I do not know where to find the setting. As for attempting photos with my Panasonic Lumix, I doubt they would look better :rofl:
And thank you
Unless you can even edit raw, just use your camera defaults and let Google Photos apply edits ?

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Does a 4 year old Pixel 3 have the capability of shooting raw ? If so, I do not know where to find the setting. As for attempting photos with my Panasonic Lumix, I doubt they would look better :rofl:
And thank you
Actually, yes! I’m just as surprised as you.

“If you’re a professional photographer, or you just want more control over editing your images, then you can ensure that the Pixel 3captures both RAW and JPEG formats. Swipe along and tap More in the camera app, then Settings > Advanced and toggle on RAW+JPEG control. You can now find RAW images in a separate folder, but be aware that each photo will now take up a lot more space.”

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Lance Barber Reaction GIF by CBS

• Haha
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Awesome job and HC is very purty.

I have always been terrified about fixing rock chips and just learned to live with them. Can you fix rock chips Gav'sPurpleZ Gav'sPurpleZ ??

I have a precision tool to fill them. Lowell Cornell paint pen. It is easy to use and inexpensive. The process Jim did is a little more involved. Multiple paint applications, sanding, adding clear coat and more sanding.
It can be done but its best to do it over the course of a few days in order to make sure the paint is dry.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
The rear looks really glossy. The color almost looks fake. Like someone colored in the body.
Love the car Jim.
My dad said I should buy it ?

Your Dad sounds like a really smart man. I think you should drive it when the weather gets nice to see if you like it even more!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info