Gauging interest...Circle D stall...

Just trying to see if anyone here would be interested...will be switching to a bigger stall in mid-March. Here is the stall I'll be selling...

http://www.circledspecialties.com/Converter Pages/LS1-278.html

...Asking $300 firm. Converter is in perfect condition with very low miles on it and works great. It brake stalls to about 2000-2300 rpms and flashes to right around 3000. Great converter...drives almost like stock and consistently cuts very low 1.7 60's (my current best is a 1.69) with very minimal suspension mods (all I have are LCA's and a drag bag in the right rear). Also, it locks up perfectly, and I've never had any problems at all with it. It would be the PERFECT stall for someone who daily drives their car. I'd rather sell it locally and not have to deal with shipping, but I will ship if necessary at the buyer's expense. The converter itself is kind of heavy, so maybe if shipping was necessary, a flat rate box would be the best option if it fit in one. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Last edited:
F

FormulaLS1

Yeah you'll be fine on a SS4000 what gear do you got out back? I ran the PT4400 every where highway, street, stop & go just get a deep pan, a trans cooler and a trans temp gauge and you'll be golden. Also get the lock-up tuned good. Bump for a good stall for a good price!

I have a stock 10 bolt with 3.42's (complete direct swap over from an M6 car). I already had a trans cooler...just bought a deep trans pan and a trans temp gauge.

Last edited:

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list