3800 Gauges/Pod, Rims and other items ...step inside

Gkain

Oct 9, 2008
OK I have held onto these things long enough. I will probably never use them again so here they go.

I have a 3 gauge pod( light grey for the graphite interior) for the A-pillar with 3 gauges, oil pressure, boost and trans temp. The gauges worked fine when removed. They are still all wired in series so all you need to do is hook up one power source, and the sending units. The lights in the gauges have been changed to red BULBS, not the plastic sleeves that melt and fade over time. I am Looking to get 175 or best offer.

I also have a stock trans pan gasket for a 98-up it has the smaller bolt size ( I belive it started in 98) it doesnt fit my '97. It was purchased new and taken out of the package. when it was discovered it didnt fit, into th ebasement it went. BEST OFFER

I also have a stock exahust system. 2 mufflers with tips, y pipe, and a length of pipe to delete the resonator. Mileage is unknown, as I got the system to replace my Borla which I never did. The system is cut up into pieces. Best OFFER.

I have a set of clear headlight covers for a 97-03 Grand Prix that have never been used, however they may have some VERY light scratches on them from being moved around. BEST OFFER

Last but not least, I am not sure I will sell these but give me some offers. I have a set of Borbet type M rims 17x8 with firestone firehawk sz50's mounted the tires are shot! completely bald, and I wouldn't use them on an enemies car . So shoot me some offers on the rims.

You can PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] for info or pictures, I am online about once a day so please be patient.

Thanks for looking.

Gary Cain
76 Trans Am under restoration

Gkain

Oct 9, 2008
Thanks for the responses. As far as I can tell teh gauges and headlight covers are sold.

I dont have a pic of the rims yet but give me a little bit of time, I am in no hurry to sell them. I am wondering what I can get for them, and if the price is right they are sold.

Thanks,

Gary

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info