gauges placement

onecobra2fear

Reaction score
gauge placement

I'm looking to add gauges to my cobra, but do Not wan a-pillar. What gauges should I add, a what options do I have when it comes to placement. I would like to see some pics. or advice on were to go,to get options. :dunno:

OP
O

onecobra2fear

Reaction score
ShelbyGuy said:
Thank you. You showed me Just what I was looking for. Your set up looks great, Im interested in the dash gauge set but was worried about how it would look. :biggthump

Maniak

Reaction score
ive been looking for the same thing but i think i have given up and i am just going to mount them on the a-pillar.

you could put them in the center instrument panel if you have an aftermarket headunit but kinda out of the way over there.

OP
O

onecobra2fear

Reaction score
maniak said:
ive been looking for the same thing but i think i have given up and i am just going to mount them on the a-pillar.

you could put them in the center instrument panel if you have an aftermarket headunit but kinda out of the way over there.
you can get this set up from rpmoutlet, I was not sure how good it would look; now I know I need not worry. I really do not like the a-pillar set up ,I like to keep as close to stock look as possible.

Reaction score
onecobra2fear said:
you can get this set up from rpmoutlet, I was not sure how good it would look; now I know I need not worry. I really do not like the a-pillar set up ,I like to keep as close to stock look as possible.
thats where i got mine from, rpmoutlet, no problems with it at all. i didnt like the a-pillar look either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom