• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Gauge Cluster Questions

I

itlnrob

1) Can someone move UP my odometer from 55,000 - 75,000. I bought a new cluster cause the fuel gauge was off in my stocker. The new one works fine, but shows 20,000 less miles.

2) I want to get some replacement bulbs for my gauge cluster. ANyone know where I can buy these bulbs/part #'s?

Toasty

Reaction score
Originally posted by itlnrob@Dec 8 2005, 01:25 AM
1) Can someone move UP my odometer from 55,000 - 75,000.  I bought a new cluster cause the fuel gauge was off in my stocker.  The new one works fine, but shows 20,000 less miles. 

2) I want to get some replacement bulbs for my gauge cluster.  ANyone know where I can buy these bulbs/part #'s?
[snapback]106356[/snapback]​

dissassemble and move the gears ???

seriously, I'd call your dealer and they should be able to tell you who they use for spedo work, you'll most likely have to send it off and have it adjusted.

either that or search online for spedometer repair

I

itlnrob

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I

itlnrob

Originally posted by gmcjimmyguy@Dec 13 2005, 04:49 PM
read my first post!

:)
[snapback]107193[/snapback]​

I'm not gonna move the gears myself. I have no idea how to do it.

I'm not talking to the dealer about it cause the reason I'm posting here is to try and save money.

Toasty

Reaction score
Originally posted by itlnrob+Dec 13 2005, 05:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-gmcjimmyguy
@Dec 13 2005, 04:49 PM
read my first post!

:)
[snapback]107193[/snapback]​

I'm not gonna move the gears myself. I have no idea how to do it.

I'm not talking to the dealer about it cause the reason I'm posting here is to try and save money.
[snapback]107194[/snapback]​
[/b]

then your only other option is to search the internet for spedometer repair places

www.clocksandgauges.com

is somewhat local, in roscoe, IL

or www.instrumentclusters.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom