garage hosting? slow

Diavolo

Needs more turbos
Jun 20, 2007
Chicago
Don't know the name of the company. 11th floor I think. I went there once to drop off the server and they are really cool up there. Laid back and just let us walk around and see the place. They mostly resell servers for web hosting companies and usually don't work with small businesses. But we work a block away from there so it is nice because we can just walk there and mess with our server when needed.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
havent been home so i cant comment on the board's speed....should just be a fluke since its been super fast since i switched hosting...i'm no longer thru dreamhost, despite what silentd thinks :wavey:

i'm hosted by the same guy / owner of chicagosvt

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
hah, good view from there. there is a good sandwich shop on finacial there next to the dunken donuts and the subway.

There's a couple good places for a quick lunch within a block. Lai Lai Chinese next to the Billy Goat is awesome if you like Chinese. Sesame Chicken FTW.

They recently closed a place called Trader's that had awesome Chicago dogs and assorted beef foods. Much better than the other places in the area.

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
thats awesome we should get together for lunch some time

well bru, get used to this then if you get lunch with him

dancinggreddy2.gif

Thread Info