• Dislike
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
ep 5 watched. God I dont know who Im supposed to root for on this show anymore. and JESUS FUCK this is the single most brutal show ive ever watched. When Elliot

Fires thru that guys fucking skull and they do that slo mo shot......god DAMN ? And when he had to bust Dumani's hand to get it out of the handcuff......the way they built the suspense for that....

Ep 6 is "up" but it says "unavailable" for some reason. I think it may have just dropped. Fucking shame because I wanted to keep going tonight. Think I read this season is only supposed to be 8 episodes instead of 10.....

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And Ep 6 watched. Jesus this show just continues to come up w/ ways to hyperviolently kill people ? ? I mean when

Lale was caving that guys face in w/ the flashlight, just the imagery of it all, and the white turning to red, just amazing ?

But dat ending. Holy FUCK.

Now I'm in a strange position. I actually have to wait until the next episode is out.

Reactions: BS ISF

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And season finale watched. God damn what an episode. So many twists!!

And there was an awesome raid redemption easter egg in this episode :ROFLMAO: but jesus christ

That hotel room massacre. Like how does that not fuck up the boy for life at this point. Shannon apparently just does not give any fucks anymore.

God I cant wait for season 3.

Reactions: BS ISF
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info