GAMECHANGING 3800 W-Body Downpipe COMPLETELY changes the 3800 sound.

aj8

Regular
Jan 12, 2013
Elmhurst
They have officially released this.

aj8

Regular
Jan 12, 2013
Elmhurst
For anyone wondering how it all goes together.
FB_IMG_1620424954462.jpeg

Jfrost

TCG Elite Member
Dec 19, 2011
Brookfield
For anyone wondering how it all goes together. View attachment 88675
This gives me hope I could possibly use this in the Fiero. The main issue would be the new Y on the crossover interfering with the trans shift cables. Would need to customize the downpipe to fit route directly into the muffler.

Did they mention what size piping the new downpipe is? Assuming 3” (?) to fit into the TOG style downpipe.

aj8

Regular
Jan 12, 2013
Elmhurst
This gives me hope I could possibly use this in the Fiero. The main issue would be the new Y on the crossover interfering with the trans shift cables. Would need to customize the downpipe to fit route directly into the muffler.

Did they mention what size piping the new downpipe is? Assuming 3” (?) to fit into the TOG style downpipe.
I saw Zoomer mentioned they're coming out with different setups.
Screenshot_20210507-170859_Facebook.jpeg

Jfrost

TCG Elite Member
Dec 19, 2011
Brookfield
yeah i could easily see em accounting for fiero fucks with a version that clears under the raised TB of an IC and clears the clutch arms/cables thats just a change in the Y merge crossover and DP

:angrys00ls:

hey now, keeping the 3800 dream alive but on another platform! Bigger issue would be everyone has a different exhaust setup where anything standardized wouldn’t work downpipe wise. As you said, likely just a different standalone y pipe clearing the cables, etc. would be a huge help and then getting a custom downpipe from there.

yeah its 3 theyve been doing 3in turbo DP's for years

Figured as much, for some reason the pic looked smaller than 3” so I figured I’d double check.

Reactions: Rdrnnr
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info