GAMECHANGING 3800 W-Body Downpipe COMPLETELY changes the 3800 sound.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
I'm still in a lot of the 3800 fb groups and let me tell you there is like a new revolution with those cars the last couple years. No one has made new parts for them in a long time, demand has continued to increase and there is no quality parts to compete with. ZZP will and has continued to thrive with that market, its pretty crazy.

No many HUGE builds, but the bolt-on crowd? Yep. Posts of "look at this gem of a car i nabbed for $1.5k", then imma drop 2k in mods on it real quick np

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
You should just slam your dick in a car door too
giphy.gif

Rdrnnr

wannabe racecar builder
Nov 15, 2020
I'm still in a lot of the 3800 fb groups and let me tell you there is like a new revolution with those cars the last couple years. No one has made new parts for them in a long time, demand has continued to increase and there is no quality parts to compete with. ZZP will and has continued to thrive with that market, its pretty crazy.

No many HUGE builds, but the bolt-on crowd? Yep. Posts of "look at this gem of a car i nabbed for $1.5k", then imma drop 2k in mods on it real quick np
"Any of you guys run this ebay turbo?, lookin for a little bit more power out of this camaro"...

A week later....

Anybody know which tune is better intense or zzp?

Another week...why is there oil comin out of my exhaust?

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)

What do you want for it? Lol shit was cleannnn was definitely one of my favorites back in the day...I’ll undercut myself or whatever by saying you could sell it for a good amount too... it just takes time to get a buyer that isn’t a flake but the w body groups would jump on it.

I miss my 04, but I’m over that car even though the guy who bought it is trying to sell it

Reactions: Yaj Yak and Rdrnnr

Rdrnnr

wannabe racecar builder
Nov 15, 2020
What do you want for it? Lol shit was cleannnn was definitely one of my favorites back in the day...I’ll undercut myself or whatever by saying you could sell it for a good amount too... it just takes times to get a buyer that isn’t a flake but the body groups would jump on it.

I miss my 04, but I’m over that car even though the guy who bought it is trying to sell it
If this things that badass I'd hate to see it get put thru most of the Facebook mill or scavenged like so many others.

Rdrnnr

wannabe racecar builder
Nov 15, 2020
I will nevar let the TR Die.

I have two spare 65e's for it and a low mile 04 l32 short block waiting for it.... I already have the bare 4t80e case for mock-up in the tr

Make the turdyeighthundred great again
This.

All due respect to the real ls builds and even some of the raccoon kings cookie cutter stuff but not one trashcan truck motor with a stock Tahoe tune tossed in somethin with no o2 sensors and full of vacuum leaks would even touch my bird na, as sits, on the pig ass base tune, blowin oil out the dipstick and suckin air in the driver exhaust manifold. "That's the cam your v6 ain't shit" tho [emoji849] rightttttt

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info