HBO / MAX Game of Thrones - Brace yourselves, spoilers are coming

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
FB_IMG_1559410510957.jpeg

Sums it up for me. I was okay with what happened. Just not how the what was told.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
So, I was listening to the CBS Fantasy Football podcast, and they had a special guest on Friday. The guy who wrote Die Hard and other action flicks. It was actually a cool interview to listen to regarding movies.

Anyway, GoT came up, and the dude said something that I think makes sense. They made longer episodes, but less of them. If it was spanned out to say 9 episodes, with even all of the same things, but cut differently, it might be received differently by the masses.

Add a couple scenes, cut it different, leave everything else the same, I think I agree with that statement.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Surprising no one, a special collectors edition bluray set is coming out Dec 3rd. Actually looks kinda cool. No pricing info yet, but I'm always a sucker for these things..

In addition to deleted scenes, cast and crew commentaries, and a DVD of the documentary Game of Thrones: The Last Watch, the complete series collections include an exclusive reunion special hosted by Conan O’Brien. The show, filmed in front of a live audience in Belfast, features cast members from the show’s entire run. Departed favorites like Sean Bean and Jason Momoa are back, alongside the stars of season eight like Maisie Williams, Sophie Turner, Kit Harrington, and Emilia Clarke.

https://www.polygon.com/deals/2019/...s-edition-boxset-reunion-special-conan-obrien

Thread Info