Gallblader removal surgery in the morning.....

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Both of my parents had theirs done in their 50s and my doctor said it’s pretty much 100% that I’m going to need mine done too just based on those genetics.

Obviously you know about the greasy food thing but for both of my parents they eventually were able to eat whatever they wanted with no effects so just know that it is possible to be completely normal after the removal

Reactions: HeavyG

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Had mine out in 2016 wasn’t bad the cut by the bellybutton is the most painful, I was off work for a couple months wasn’t supposed to lift more than 15lbs and I had good short term disability insurance
Damn. This is all the reasons why I max out on the disability and aflack stuff...

Gabe you're good to go.

You'll be eating pussy and hot wings in no times.

At the same time if your good too

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Hey yall

If it ain't one thing it's another..

I sure miss being in my 20s without health issues and feeling like a beast...

Dam gallstones got me. Gallbladder is being removed in morning. Crossing my fingers and believing in my faith hoping for no issues.

Anyone here have it removed recently? The surgery has drastically changed in recent years. They do small laser incisions instead of putting tubes in your throat and leaving big scars.

How has your life changed from having it removed?

How long was your recovery?

Thanks friends
My wife had it done last year. It was actually the culprit of her back pain she used to have. They did the small incision and she was in and out of the hospital same day. She was supposed to be on bedrest or taking it easy for a couple weeks but she's her and she was out of bed the next day doing her regular routine of cleaning the house, cooking, taking care of the kids, ect. It didn't stop her.

As for foods, it really didn't change much. She used to eat a lot of spicy salsa and now..... She still does. :dunno: Not much changed with her dietary habits or day to day life. She did have to only eat certain foods after the surgery but after a week or 2,she was back to normal.

Reactions: HeavyG

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Did you die, or?

8D73FE99-763B-4C84-A673-D051D4D5BD62.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info