On Topic Gabby Petito

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I can't recall where I read it, someone/somewhere posted that they think Laundrie is living in a bunker under his parents house/backyard.

That would be like the ultimate F-you. Being right under searchers noses the entire time if it were true.

ZXMustang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I can't recall where I read it, someone/somewhere posted that they think Laundrie is living in a bunker under his parents house/backyard.

That would be like the ultimate F-you. Being right under searchers noses the entire time if it were true.

He'd be under water then. There is a reason there are no basements in houses in Florida.

Yaj Yak

Commander
Donating Member
Reaction score
He'd be under water then. There is a reason there are no basements in houses in Florida.

The CEO of Atlas Survival Shelters, Ron Hubbard, spoke to Fox News about the possibility of Brian Laundrie hiding out underground. He said that even with the wet Florida soil, it is easy to create a chamber underground.

“It’s not a problem,” Rising S Company’s Gary Lynch added. “You just have to make them heavy enough that they don’t float out.”

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine the jail time the parents would be looking at if they harbored him with the time he's looking at.

blueoval4life

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score

Meh pretty sure dogs would have sniffed that entry hole out lickity split.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
When / If all this comes to a conclusion, I bet his parents had a huge roll in hiding him or getting him the hell out of there.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Yup. One article I just read said that the FBI and Police learned of Laundrie's parents' intentions to go there last night and decided to meet them there. So to me that means they know/knew something. Which then leads me to wonder if this is an ruse to fake his death, get investigators off the trail, then he quietly slips south of the border.

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
Sounds like they brought in a cadaver dog to help search. Since they have fresh items for the scent maybe?

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yup. One article I just read said that the FBI and Police learned of Laundrie's parents' intentions to go there last night and decided to meet them there. So to me that means they know/knew something. Which then leads me to wonder if this is an ruse to fake his death, get investigators off the trail, then he quietly slips south of the border.
I dunno if they can get away with that, short of finding a leg or some shit I bet they keep looking. If the FBI said they were going to meet them there they were morons. That's the kind of thing you follow them and hit the area with temperature sensing gear.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Just reiterating what that other article said. It may have been their inflection. But it sounded to me like the parents were slyly trying to go to this location and the police sniffed it out. Others have said the parents called the police. Just don't know.

The second part was just me doing a hypothetical possibility.

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
Cries for "justice for gabby"...

Uuhhh ummmm... Ookkk

VenomousDSG

Better Call Lalo
Reaction score
Didn't they find another body out west looking for Gabby in the area they found her?.... what ever happened with that?

Wouldn't surprise me one bit this dude is a serial killer and offed another person in the middle of nowhere, then just threw some of his belongings next to the body to throw people off his scent. Given the state of incompetence of our country's law enforcement, FBI, and justice system, it would take them a loooong time to figure that out, and give him more time to set up a new life somewhere.

frank

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling home in Sunny Florida - Sarasota area
There is a good amount of homeless that live in that preserve where that body is found, not saying it isn’t Brian, but it also could be some random person. News choppers were out circling all day today could hear them and see them at times.

VenomousDSG

Better Call Lalo
Reaction score
There's a better chance this dude is still on the run, gets caught, goes to trial, and gets off scot free and starts a reality show called "if I did it" over the father actually getting true justice for his daughter.

zenriddles

The Swamp won. :-(
Reaction score
I have to say, this whole thing feels weird to me. Like a huge overreaction to one more missing person.

I don't follow social media. I had/have no idea who Gabby is or if she was popular. I will say she is white, and very cute/charismatic from what I've gathered.

During the Trayvon Martin trial, there was a meme about (random number) 5000 blacks killed by guns in the same time, and could you name just ONE? The media blitz was completely blind to any other person's plight. This situation feels much the same to me.

If one's family is one of the OTHER 5000 people gone in the same time period, seems more than a little NOT cool that this one chic is getting ALL of the attention while others with similar needs are snubbed.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
i think everyone is overthinking it. I bet he knew he was fucked, he offed himself, and some animals went to town on his corpse so they’re trying to DNA match or something now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom