On Topic Gabby Petito

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
From video I've seen of her, I would agree that she kind of seems off....obviously not saying she deserved anything. She just didn't seem right in the head.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I empathize with this father as his son is missing, but he's playing the race card on why his son's case is not getting the same attention. His son went missing after leaving work one day. That's all that is known. Of course that case won't get the same coverage. There is nothing for people to really sink their teeth into and try to dissect.

Now if the guy disappeared while out with a coworker and that coworker was later found with the missing guy's phone and car...and then just also disappeared...you'd be seeing that story on the news. I don't get why people struggle with that. I don't doubt though that being a young/cute/white girl probably helps, I don't think you're necessarily comparing apples-to-apples.

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
The simulation we live in got it's weekly update:

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I used to love watching them try to have some serious heart to heart with the meth heads they'd pick up. "Pray with my brah"

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
My wife showed this to me the other night and I about fell out of the chair... Seriously WTF! I mean, I get if he were local and showed up for the free publicity, but isn't from Haweewee? Didn't he just get married for the 27th time? If I were in his shoes, this would be the last thing I would be doing.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
My wife showed this to me the other night and I about fell out of the chair... Seriously WTF! I mean, I get if he were local and showed up for the free publicity, but isn't from Haweewee? Didn't he just get married for the 27th time? If I were in his shoes, this would be the last thing I would be doing.
He was on his honeymoon and diverted. Need them 14.5 minutes of the spotlight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom