On Topic Gabby Petito

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I have to say, this whole thing feels weird to me. Like a huge overreaction to one more missing person.

I don't follow social media. I had/have no idea who Gabby is or if she was popular. I will say she is white, and very cute/charismatic from what I've gathered.

During the Trayvon Martin trial, there was a meme about (random number) 5000 blacks killed by guns in the same time, and could you name just ONE? The media blitz was completely blind to any other person's plight. This situation feels much the same to me.

If one's family is one of the OTHER 5000 people gone in the same time period, seems more than a little NOT cool that this one chic is getting ALL of the attention while others with similar needs are snubbed.
Because most blacks are killed by other blacks and it doesn’t fit the media narrative.
They will only report on pretty white girls or when a white person kills a black person.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I hope he’s still on the run because he makes the FBI look like clowns, could give two fucks less about someone I didn’t know. This is America, I only care about me and mine. /truth.

Edit: if he is a serial killer that would be a killer Netflix series.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Wonder how his new wife feels about the abrupt end to their honeymoon for his 15 additional minutes in the spotlight.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Still hope they slap some charges on his parents. They knew much more then they let on….

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Yea, that is questionably quick. Almost like they want this to be him so they can wrap this up and move on. Case closed.

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
They're saying all that was left was bones. That seems fishy in the timeframe unless he was eaten by the wildlife.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
If he was underwater as claimed, I would expect it to be bloated and not completely bones. I could see something eating it, but completely clean

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
yeah, it would be funny if they dug up a deceased family member and planted the bones to satisfy DNA match.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
What am I missing. Denver Colorado corner in Florida....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom