On Topic Gabby Petito

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Complete Timeline Of Events

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/16/us/gabby-petito-timeline-missing-case/index.html

(CNN)Local and federal authorities are looking for 22-year-old Gabby Petito, who was reported missing by her family over the weekend after she had been traveling with her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie.

Laundrie returned to the pair's North Port, Florida, home earlier this month without Petito and is now refusing to talk to authorities, police say. Petito's family and their attorneys have pleaded with Laundrie and his family to cooperate and help bring the girl home.

An attorney for the Laundrie family said in a Tuesday statement his family is "remaining in the background at this juncture and will have no further comment" on the advice of counsel.

OP
Blood on Blood

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Laundrie has Constitutional rights to not speak with the Police, and then their is a time in which outside parties need to intervene and influence answers from him.

Could not imagine what the parents of Gabby Petito are going through.

OP
Blood on Blood

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Appears they had a domestic during their travels before she went missing

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I read this the other day, he just seems guilty (and I would argue a piece of shit). Come home without your fiance. Just nothing screams "wrong" and guilt there...

I get not wanting to say anything, but if you're innocent, you should have nothing to worry about and want to clear your name.

OP
Blood on Blood

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
I read this the other day, he just seems guilty (and I would argue a piece of shit). Come home without your fiance. Just nothing screams "wrong" and guilt there...

I get not wanting to say anything, but if you're innocent, you should have nothing to worry about and want to clear your name.
Shit - if he is innocent, he would have reported her missing immediately, not drive back to Florida and lawyer up (while hiding behind his parents).

So, what did he tell his parents….. hmmm

ZXMustang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Is there even a doubt in anyone’s mind dude did it?
He either did it in a rage because she was flipping out, or she tripped and busted her head open and died and he was too much of a fem to call the police for help.

So he covered it up or just straight up left her to die/rot. Thats usually how these beta male bitches end up killing or accidentally killing their girls.

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he's guilty as fuck and just playing the system to roll the dice to possibly get away with it.

OP
Blood on Blood

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
And the twist to the story is that double murder that went down…. Maybe these two killed them and the girlfriend freaked out and wanted to tell the police about it and he killed her also?
What double murder?

frank

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling home in Sunny Florida - Sarasota area
What double murder?

P40E

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
She always looks and sounds high AF in all the pictures and videos . Im guessing they will find her body in the mountains somewhere .

frank

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling home in Sunny Florida - Sarasota area
Could the guy act any more guilty? He's doing the opposite of what an innocent person would do. He'll crack under the pressure.
Or off him self… dead men tell no tales.

Something else is up with this story, the part when they were having a domestic dispute the officer had them split up, boyfriend took a hotel for the night and she took the Ford transit… would think it would be reversed for her safety. Found that weird , maybe I’m reading into it more.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah, no way he wasn't involved in her disappearance. But without a body, can he even be brought up on any charges? There's technically no evidence of a crime having taken place.

Ryan02Stang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Dude prob thinks he hid the body well enough. Don’t talk, no evidence and no witnesses, can’t prove shit.
Exactly this....and he may have considering how much time he had and how much distance he covered. If they never find her, I would think it would be super difficult to convict him of anything. They don't even know what state to look for her in.

Hopefully his dumbass was too stupid and left his cell phone on or something and they can throw the book at him.

blakbearddelite

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yes, really hoping he had his cell phone with him and they could see if he went off the beaten path for a bit long enough to dig a hole and dump a body.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Following this story also. That dude totally knows what happened. Shes probably dead. You would think if she went missing or got hurt he would be the one to report it.

blakbearddelite

Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I would think if she were alive, she would have contacted someone by now. He either killed her or left her for dead somewhere.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom