G8 instruction manual lies!!!

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
After trying on several occasions to get my phone to link with the G8's Bluetooth, I had given up. I started doing some interweb research and found out that it only came with the 2009.5's :( What a kick in the balls! I was doing exactly what the instruction manual said and could not figure out why it wouldn't work. A big crock of shit I tell you! Supposedly there is a way to swap one in, but it's not cost effective. I was so excited because it seemed like a really awesome feature. Pontiac can go buy a bag of Skittles and go fuck themselves. I understand why they chose to include that in the manual, but it just sucks for those that don't have that feature.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
you're just pissed you cant wear one of those trendy ear pieces and look super important

Alright Mook, I'm about to make you look very foolish ;)

Why would I need the car to have Bluetooth capabilities if I wanted to wear an ear piece?

The car Bluetooth goes through OnStar and your car speakers...bypassing the need to wear an ear piece. So go suck it bish and be prepared to lose some $$$ to me this weekend.

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
and after i take yours and jims money, i'm gonna put it in a kiddy pool and swim in it

Obama_Poster_Wright_Damn.gif

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
When I purchased my 09 I knew about the 09.5 only having bluetooth. They actually had 1 09.5 on the lot but it was a tad bit more and I would never use the dam feature anyway. It would be dam hard to tell the wife I missed her call when the shit rings thru the speakers...lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info