Fun Times

DropTopSVT

Apr 23, 2007
Got a free night to get out for a ride and see if we (droptopsvt and -=Svt=-)could get something worth while on video.....the night started alittle slow in the northside... Didnt see anything up north so we decided to head south to 53.After getting some food on golf road we were headed back to 53 when we came across some car worth hanging with by Dick's...we then proceeded getting on 53 heading south with a yellow cobra, green camaro and a orange new GT..all rides looking nice.Had alittle fun for awhile and got some video that will be posted soon but was wondering who was in the other cars...i believe they were chicago svt members.:headbang:

doodad

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2006
Got a free night to get out for a ride and see if we (droptopsvt and -=Svt=-)could get something worth while on video.....the night started alittle slow in the northside... Didnt see anything up north so we decided to head south to 53.After getting some food on golf road we were headed back to 53 when we came across some car worth hanging with by Dick's...we then proceeded getting on 53 heading south with a yellow cobra, green camaro and a orange new GT..all rides looking nice.Had alittle fun for awhile and got some video that will be posted soon but was wondering who was in the other cars...i believe they were chicago svt members.:headbang:

nice ride man. I was the yellow cobra. yellow GT was my buddy who just supercharged his stang 2 days ago (350/350) and green camaro was LT1 with H/C/I
:biggthump

P.S. we were on our way to stratz and we actually slowed down after the toll so you could catch up but never saw your car and we exited on north ave. :(

Thread Info