Full Time Tech/Mechanic Position at Satera Tuning

Satera_Tuning

TCG Sponsor
Jul 14, 2020
**WE ARE HIRING**

Growth Continues!!! Great opportunity to join the team!

Full Time Technician / Mechanic
This is not the typical technician role. You will be responsible for assembling very high powered and high end machines. 110% focus on quality and accuracy is extremely important. This can be range from a simple intake install, all the way up to a complete engine overhaul with a turbo or two added on top. It does not matter how big or small the attention to detail is key. Our shop is constantly growing and we work at a very fast pace.

Job Responsibilities can include:
- General Repair and Maintnance
- Transmission R&R
- Exhaust Installs
- Engine overhauls
- Fuel System Installation
- Nitrous installations
- Strapping high HP cars to the dyno
- Also cleaning and maintaining the shop
- Welding and fabrication experience is a big plus as well.
- Much much more

This is NOT a work from home position.

Address: 18N445 US-20 BLDG B, Hampshire, IL 60140

Pay: Will be determined based on experience

Benefits Offered:
Dental and Health Insurance

If interested please EMAIL us your resume and we will get in contact with you to discuss further. Only EMAIL resumes, other forms of contact will remove you from employment consideration.

[email protected]

Thank you!

Satera_Tuning

TCG Sponsor
Jul 14, 2020
Joe B, you should be more active on this forum. I'm assuming you are the guy handling all the internet shit and stuff like that.

I am the new shop manager and actually do not start until Monday, but was getting logged into sites and finding local communities today. I am moving up from Indianapolis this weekend and I will certainly be around to help in anyway I can moving forward!

Reactions: Mr_Roboto and Mook

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I am the new shop manager and actually do not start until Monday, but was getting logged into sites and finding local communities today. I am moving up from Indianapolis this weekend and I will certainly be around to help in anyway I can moving forward!
Awesome, your working for a good due in Jeremy. I'm sure we will cross paths

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Satera_Tuning
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list