3800 full part out

thesexy99GT

Regular
Aug 9, 2008
car's tranny is on the way out, so as a result i am sadly parting out the car to try to make some money for a down payment on a new(er) vehicle once i get out of school. anything you need off of the car is up for grabs. please call me at the number at the bottom before monday so i can pull the part for you and bring it with. the car is in minnesota and i go to UTI in illinois, so after labor day weekend, i may have to make special arrangements ot have parts sent to you, but for labor day weekend i am taking requests and will bring back all that i can to sell to ya'll. EVERYTHING off the car is available so don't feel shy to make me an offer.

some things of special interest for the vehicle:
black gen 2 spoiler- 175
humount headunit dash kit with red led's detailing GRAND PRIX GT- 30
black headlights and corners- 150
bmw style chrome finish grills- 25
black vinyl trunk mat with GT sewn in- 50
gunmetal altezza tails, chip on pass side- 40 bucks
high output alternator 180A- 50
zzp alt rewire- 5
zzp stage 1 throttle body- 30
zzp pcm for 99 GT- 30
voltage booster- 5
jmb black fender well intake. will need new filter- 30

will update list as i remember more

car has 145k on the odometer, runs, starts, drives, wheel bearing is growling at me, trans is shifting questionabally, ses light has been on, tan cloth interior.

please message me, reply to this message, or pm me for a phone number for questions

thanks for your time and interest

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
That depends on your current mod list. When I had my GT the first mod I did was the HVTB. I felt a small seat of the pants gain and a really good gain in throttle response. Mileage shouldnt really matter anyway IMO. You arent going to break a throttle body. $100 is a very fair offer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info