3800 Full Home Theater Setup (Samsung HDTV, tv stand, surround sound, and dvd player)

I have a 26" Samsung CRT HDTV. It's about 4 months old. It displays 480i, 480p, 720p, and 1080i. It has a couple AV inputs, an S-video input, 2 component inputs, and a DVI input. Also has an AV audio out and an optical audio out. It's a great tv and has a beautiful picture but I want something bigger that's a flat panel. I'll throw in with it, a wooden tv stand, an Audiovox 5.1 surround sound system, and a Protron DVD player. Together, all this equipment would retail for around $900 or more. I'll sell it all for $600. The tv alone is a $650-$700 tv. I'd rather not ship since the tv and stand are both pretty big and heavy. So, you'd have to come pick it up. I can take pictures if anyone is interested. I'd also be interested in trading it all for a bigger flat panel HDTV. I'd prefer a 37".

burtgtp1973

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
Bourbonnais Illinois
I wouldnt be intersted in trading as I'm looking for something that is 50'' or bigger..but I have a LG 36'' flat panel LCD that I bought at Best Buy in January. It has been used in our bedroom, so it doesnt get much use. I paid $1200 plus I bought the 4 year extended warranty for $150. On the same day I bought a Samsung upconverting DVD player that I would include with the tv. I would let everythnig go for $1200. You would be getting a basically brand new TV with warranty AND a $90 DVD player for $1200.

Let me know if you have any interest.

thanks.

You have no idea how badly I wish I could afford it.
[/b]
You have no idea how bad I wish you could either. I started getting careless with my money after I thought I had a lot. Now I'm down to very little and still owe my parents $430 to pay off the other half the cost of my new tv. I may be interested in partial trades. I'd love a new iPod since I got dicked over trading for one over LS1tech. Guy told me the iPod worked great. Didn't work when I got it and I took it to get get a diagnostic done and they told me it needed a new LCD screen, a new battery, and something else. It was gonna cost me $140. So I'd be interested in a partial trade for an iPod video (30gb, 60gb, or 80gb).

Alright, this is the final price drop. So, these prices will be firm. $400 for it all. $350 for just the tv and $50 for the surround sound. $50+shipping if you want the surround sound shipped. Again, these prices are firm. I need the money pretty bad, so I don't really know if I'd be all that interested in partial trades now unless it's one that I really can't pass up.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
I have a 26" Samsung CRT HDTV. It's about 4 months old. It displays 480i, 480p, 720p, and 1080i. It has a couple AV inputs, an S-video input, 2 component inputs, and a DVI input. Also has an AV audio out and an optical audio out. It's a great tv and has a beautiful picture but I want something bigger that's a flat panel. I'll throw in with it, a wooden tv stand, an Audiovox 5.1 surround sound system, and a Protron DVD player. Together, all this equipment would retail for around $900 or more. I'll sell it all for $600. The tv alone is a $650-$700 tv. I'd rather not ship since the tv and stand are both pretty big and heavy. So, you'd have to come pick it up. I can take pictures if anyone is interested. I'd also be interested in trading it all for a bigger flat panel HDTV. I'd prefer a 37".
[/b]

any pictures

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

any pictures
[/b][/quote]
I've got a couple pictures. Give me your email address and I'll send the pics over.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Here's a few pictures. They're small and kinda crappy. I need to take some more pics, but the stuff's at my house and I'm at college. With me losing my license, I don't get back there very much. Hopefully I'll make it back sometime this weekend so I can take some more though.
[/b]

ok so do you still have this.. what is the actual price.. 375ish???

<div class='quotemain'>
Here's a few pictures. They're small and kinda crappy. I need to take some more pics, but the stuff's at my house and I'm at college. With me losing my license, I don't get back there very much. Hopefully I'll make it back sometime this weekend so I can take some more though.
[/b]

ok so do you still have this.. what is the actual price.. 375ish???
[/b][/quote]
I was trying to go $400 for it all. $350 for just the tv and $50 for just the surround sound.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info