• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Full Home Theater Setup (Samsung HDTV, tv stand, surround sound, and dvd player)

tspence45

Reaction score
I have a 26" Samsung CRT HDTV. It's about 4 months old. It displays 480i, 480p, 720p, and 1080i. It has a couple AV inputs, an S-video input, 2 component inputs, and a DVI input. Also has an AV audio out and an optical audio out. It's a great tv and has a beautiful picture but I want something bigger that's a flat panel. I'll throw in with it, a wooden tv stand, an Audiovox 5.1 surround sound system, and a Protron DVD player. Together, all this equipment would retail for around $900 or more. I'll sell it all for $600. The tv alone is a $650-$700 tv. I'd rather not ship since the tv and stand are both pretty big and heavy. So, you'd have to come pick it up. I can take pictures if anyone is interested. I'd also be interested in trading it all for a bigger flat panel HDTV. I'd prefer a 37".

burtgtp1973

Reaction score
I wouldnt be intersted in trading as I'm looking for something that is 50'' or bigger..but I have a LG 36'' flat panel LCD that I bought at Best Buy in January. It has been used in our bedroom, so it doesnt get much use. I paid $1200 plus I bought the 4 year extended warranty for $150. On the same day I bought a Samsung upconverting DVD player that I would include with the tv. I would let everythnig go for $1200. You would be getting a basically brand new TV with warranty AND a $90 DVD player for $1200.

Let me know if you have any interest.

thanks.

tspence45

Reaction score
I can't really afford that. I found the tv that I think I'm going to get when I get this stuff sold. It's a 37" Vizio for $800.

tspence45

Reaction score
bump it up. Need this stuff gone. Throw some offers at me. I'm somewhat flexible on the price.

tspence45

Reaction score
bump again....It is OBO guys. Since I just got my PSP sold, I may be able to be a little more flexible on the price.

tspence45

Reaction score
I've got an offer for $375. Can anyone do better than that? If not, I'll probably take it. I'm just looking to get it gone so I can get my new tv.

tspence45

Reaction score
bump it up......Guy that made me the offer still hasn't came up with the money yet. If someone can do better than his offer and come pick it up, they can have it.

tspence45

Reaction score
Well, I went ahead and bought the 37" Vizio flat panel that I wanted on Friday night. So, I need to get this stuff gone asap. Is anyone at all interested?

tspence45

Reaction score
The guy who had made an offer backed out. He didn't realize it wasn't a flat panel. I really need to get this stuff gone. I need the money after buying my new tv and I had to order a new hard drive for my laptop tonight since the old one went bad. I'll lower the asking price to $450 but feel free to throw me some offers.

tspence45

Reaction score
I didn't really want to split stuff up, but I will now. I'd take $375 for the tv and $75 for the surround sound system. I'd be willing to ship the surround sound system too for $75+shipping.

tspence45

Reaction score
You have no idea how badly I wish I could afford it.
[/b]
You have no idea how bad I wish you could either. I started getting careless with my money after I thought I had a lot. Now I'm down to very little and still owe my parents $430 to pay off the other half the cost of my new tv. I may be interested in partial trades. I'd love a new iPod since I got dicked over trading for one over LS1tech. Guy told me the iPod worked great. Didn't work when I got it and I took it to get get a diagnostic done and they told me it needed a new LCD screen, a new battery, and something else. It was gonna cost me $140. So I'd be interested in a partial trade for an iPod video (30gb, 60gb, or 80gb).

tspence45

Reaction score
Also might be interested in taking an Xbox 360 as partial trade with a little cash. Don't really want any games with it unless it's Forza 2 or Test Drive Unlimited.

tspence45

Reaction score
Alright, this is the final price drop. So, these prices will be firm. $400 for it all. $350 for just the tv and $50 for the surround sound. $50+shipping if you want the surround sound shipped. Again, these prices are firm. I need the money pretty bad, so I don't really know if I'd be all that interested in partial trades now unless it's one that I really can't pass up.

Xtant12

Reaction score
I have a 26" Samsung CRT HDTV. It's about 4 months old. It displays 480i, 480p, 720p, and 1080i. It has a couple AV inputs, an S-video input, 2 component inputs, and a DVI input. Also has an AV audio out and an optical audio out. It's a great tv and has a beautiful picture but I want something bigger that's a flat panel. I'll throw in with it, a wooden tv stand, an Audiovox 5.1 surround sound system, and a Protron DVD player. Together, all this equipment would retail for around $900 or more. I'll sell it all for $600. The tv alone is a $650-$700 tv. I'd rather not ship since the tv and stand are both pretty big and heavy. So, you'd have to come pick it up. I can take pictures if anyone is interested. I'd also be interested in trading it all for a bigger flat panel HDTV. I'd prefer a 37".
[/b]

any pictures

tspence45

Reaction score
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

any pictures
[/b][/quote]
I've got a couple pictures. Give me your email address and I'll send the pics over.

tspence45

Reaction score
Here's a few pictures. They're small and kinda crappy. I need to take some more pics, but the stuff's at my house and I'm at college. With me losing my license, I don't get back there very much. Hopefully I'll make it back sometime this weekend so I can take some more though.

Xtant12

Reaction score
Here's a few pictures. They're small and kinda crappy. I need to take some more pics, but the stuff's at my house and I'm at college. With me losing my license, I don't get back there very much. Hopefully I'll make it back sometime this weekend so I can take some more though.
[/b]

ok so do you still have this.. what is the actual price.. 375ish???

tspence45

Reaction score
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

ok so do you still have this.. what is the actual price.. 375ish???
[/b][/quote]
I was trying to go $400 for it all. $350 for just the tv and $50 for just the surround sound.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom