Fueling Help

Altiery54

TCG Elite Member
Jun 14, 2007
Braidwood
A few others and I are having a problem on our LSJ cars when running 79# and 80# Injectors. When in gear and driving say, 1st gear accelerating from a stop to 3000rpms then slowing down followed by braking the car to stop the car will surge then just stall out It doesn't matter what gear it is in but as soon as you accelerate in the gear then apply the brake shortly there after the car is surging and then stalling I will post the tune within the hour as soon as the labtop is charged Any advice, recommendations, ideas would be greatly appreciated as there are 3 of us having this exact problem

esteinmaier

Dark Helmet
Jun 17, 2008
I don't know HPTuners at all, but you're having a problem with it decel for sure. My guess is that it's just too rich. You may be able to cure it by pulling fuel from the lowest line, but with the standalones I work with, you'll have better luck by messing with the settings for decel in the same menu with accel enrichments.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• A
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list