• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Fuel pump the same for GT and GTP?

J.E.T.

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if the fuel pump for 1999+ GT is different from 1999+ GTP? I think I read a long time ago that they are different and one cant be used for the other.

J.E.T.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
they are different, but depending on your power level you could use a N/A pump.
jet i would use a stock one for your car. i have 1 or 2 pumps in stock, voytek will be testing them tonight. and you can pick it 2maro most likely

thebullfrog

Reaction score
Not to thread-jack or anything but how hard is it to get at the pump in these things? I think I'm going to change mine. Tank have to be dropped or can you get at it through the trunk?

J.E.T.

Reaction score
Thanks for the confirmation on the pump models.

bullfrog - if you need a hand with the fp let me know. I dont live far from you at all.

J.E.T.

thebullfrog

Reaction score
Nah. FP is easy, done plenty before. Just didn't know which way we had to get at it in these cars. Thanx though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom