Fuel Powersports HOTTEST DEALS

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
is this like a kawasaki version of a grom?

cuz i might need one to go to work

used_new_kawasaki_z125__for_sale_craigslist_milwaukee_wi_chicago_il.jpg

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
How about you call them and find out from them instead of pondering from people who have just as much knowledge as you?

Polaris has been putting shit in every market segment and I guess people wanted a workhorse 570 so they detuned the 570 and called it a "450". It's still a 570 motor with 3/4 the horsepower but more low end torque. The 570 is a great motor. It's also got struts up front but wishbone/coilovers in back so it's not going to ride amazingly but it's an ATV, use your legs.

Bought my Scrambler from Fuel, just don't buy their "extended warranty". Also snowchecked my Switchback from them. :io:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
How about you call them and find out from them instead of pondering from people who have just as much knowledge as you?

Polaris has been putting shit in every market segment and I guess people wanted a workhorse 570 so they detuned the 570 and called it a "450". It's still a 570 motor with 3/4 the horsepower but more low end torque. The 570 is a great motor. It's also got struts up front but wishbone/coilovers in back so it's not going to ride amazingly but it's an ATV, use your legs.

Bought my Scrambler from Fuel, just don't buy their "extended warranty". Also snowchecked my Switchback from them. :io:

Figured you would know the deal since you have bought things from them before.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Why do you think I kept pushing you to a new 570? Now a new 450? Fuck buying used junk when brand new stuff is the same price with a warranty. Those old 500s were hit or miss but the new 570/"450" is a stout, reliable motor.

That 450 is like 35% off.

Then what, it will be worth like 75% of that in 10-15 years on the used market?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info