Fuel Powersports HOTTEST DEALS

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
is this like a kawasaki version of a grom?

cuz i might need one to go to work

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
How about you call them and find out from them instead of pondering from people who have just as much knowledge as you?

Polaris has been putting shit in every market segment and I guess people wanted a workhorse 570 so they detuned the 570 and called it a "450". It's still a 570 motor with 3/4 the horsepower but more low end torque. The 570 is a great motor. It's also got struts up front but wishbone/coilovers in back so it's not going to ride amazingly but it's an ATV, use your legs.

Bought my Scrambler from Fuel, just don't buy their "extended warranty". Also snowchecked my Switchback from them. :io:

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
panda break out that chastity-belted pocket book and buy something new?

come on dawg .

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
They got hella awesome motocross bike deals too not listed on that page. Im going to look at a few of them this weekend. The left over 2017s are being blown out at the moment.

PANDA

Reaction score
How about you call them and find out from them instead of pondering from people who have just as much knowledge as you?

Polaris has been putting shit in every market segment and I guess people wanted a workhorse 570 so they detuned the 570 and called it a "450". It's still a 570 motor with 3/4 the horsepower but more low end torque. The 570 is a great motor. It's also got struts up front but wishbone/coilovers in back so it's not going to ride amazingly but it's an ATV, use your legs.

Bought my Scrambler from Fuel, just don't buy their "extended warranty". Also snowchecked my Switchback from them. :io:
Figured you would know the deal since you have bought things from them before.

PANDA

Reaction score
panda break out that chastity-belted pocket book and buy something new?

come on dawg .

hell naw

But shit people want $3K-$4K for 10-15 year old Polaris 500's. :picard:

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Powersports is crazier than buying a car. Shit's full price or above MSRP right when it comes out, if it sits longer than a month, they blow it out at 1/2 value.

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
Powersports is crazier than buying a car. Shit's full price or above MSRP right when it comes out, if it sits longer than a month, they blow it out at 1/2 value.
This is true. Same reason Im looking at left over 2017 bikes. They are almost $4k cheaper than the MSRP of the 2018s. Most are unchanged for the next year.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
But shit people want $3K-$4K for 10-15 year old Polaris 500's. :picard:
Why do you think I kept pushing you to a new 570? Now a new 450? Fuck buying used junk when brand new stuff is the same price with a warranty. Those old 500s were hit or miss but the new 570/"450" is a stout, reliable motor.

PANDA

Reaction score
Why do you think I kept pushing you to a new 570? Now a new 450? Fuck buying used junk when brand new stuff is the same price with a warranty. Those old 500s were hit or miss but the new 570/"450" is a stout, reliable motor.
That 450 is like 35% off.

Then what, it will be worth like 75% of that in 10-15 years on the used market?

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
With the way things are looking with used junk, you could probably buy that, ride it for 5 years, and sell it for damn near what you paid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom