• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Fuck Hail.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cant see the last picture you posted. My car is fine but the windshield cracked near the top. Not too thrilled about that.

wlorton

Enginerd
Reaction score
Cant see the last picture you posted. My car is fine but the windshield cracked near the top. Not too thrilled about that.
I went out with a flashlight and scanned our cars and the wife's magnums roof is fucked. The dart took some big hits but doesn't look THAAAAT bad but still sucks...

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
^^

he lives in naperville..

It was no couple mins of that size hail was a good 10-15 mins the first time and 5-10 the second time id say..

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Paintless Dent Removal quote.

Insurance claim very well may result in Carfax hit. This may decrease value on future trade in or sale.

Sorry to hear about the situation.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
^^

he lives in naperville..

It was no couple mins of that size hail was a good 10-15 mins the first time and 5-10 the second time id say..

I live in Naperville and only got pea size hail . Very sorry to hear bro

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I went out with a flashlight and scanned our cars and the wife's magnums roof is fucked. The dart took some big hits but doesn't look THAAAAT bad but still sucks...
Yep. Of course my brothers 91 honda shit box and my wrecked bonneville in my parents driveway are perfectly fine.

wlorton

Enginerd
Reaction score
I live in Naperville and only got pea size hail . Very sorry to hear bro
I'm just south of 88... My guess is you're south of 34?
Yep. Of course my brothers 91 honda shit box and my wrecked bonneville in my parents driveway are perfectly fine.
I can't fucking win with this car. Next up flood damage or a fire.... If something can go wrong it has

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
Counted about 12 dents for now. Running late for the train, will inspect more after work.

dgarton

Reaction score
Fuck hail

hey im not trying to advertise on here or anything. Im just saying this because of the post....if anyones interested i work for a dent shop in Highland,IN we do cars from all around, shop number is 219 923-6883 but we can def. help people from the forum....the shops name is Vans Paintless Dent Repair

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
My grand prix got about 10 or so new dents. Damnit. This is in Aurora. Eola/North Aurora RD

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
it's a comp claim though? why ya'lll mad

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing :rofl:

DynaSlim

Reaction score
What if you only have liability? Get the torch it and heat the metal til they pop out?

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i can understand people not having collision... but not having comp is just silly.

for my truck comp is $50 every 6 months.

with a $0 deductible... that includes glass, if your vehicle is vandalized, hail, animal hits etc etc... comp is a brainless addition to a policy imo...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom